I want one these!

B

Brynn

Its 100% so its bound to be a Sidi drop, and imo it looks abit comically oversized

Z

zlair

not rly that gr8

a MP long dirk with 99% jewels imbued by 1001 SCer and u have almost the same (78% success). the dmg enhancement tho will not be there, but dont we rly much rather like a dot one ? ;)

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by zlair
not rly that gr8

a MP long dirk with 99% jewels imbued by 1001 SCer and u have almost the same (78% success). the dmg enhancement tho will not be there, but dont we rly much rather like a dot one ? ;)

The procc is not really nice (agree DoT is much more handy), but u CAN´T make a similar one with a 99% LD (even with a 1001SC n MP jewells):

99% LD 28 imbue points- the stats of that weapons costs 35 imbue points = Impossible (even with MP jewels)!!!

100% LD 32 points = 78% succes of overcharge with 99% jewels

And that weapon looks c00l :cool:

PS: acording with Leladia´s SC configurator

A

Arnor

not rly that gr8

a MP long dirk with 99% jewels imbued by 1001 SCer and u have almost the same (78% success). the dmg enhancement tho will not be there, but dont we rly much rather like a dot one ?

ahhahaahhahahahaha......ahhhhh.ahahahahahahaha

oh wait, i though this was the ubar 2h sword :D (yeah, a dot proc is MUCH better than the proc on the 2hander, RIIIGHT!)

my bad :ROFLMAO:

B

belth

Been seeing complaints about Damage Add procs not doing any damage :(

That hand-guard is ridicuosly large...

L

lofff

it has been designed for our firby nightshades :&

L

lofff

btw have u ever seen a firby piercemaster? u should see one of those fullybuffed giants rolling over the floor and so on hitting like once per second ;P amazing..

Z

zlair

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
100% LD 32 points = 78% succes of overcharge with 99% jewels

erm, didnt i just say that ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom