I want my money back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dances With NOobs

Fledgling Freddie
Will goa be giving us a rebate (free days or what ever), or are they gonna continue charging us to play on what they call a service?

Maybe the monthly fee should be lowerd to take into account the amount of time u cannot connect/stay connected to there servers.

Either way, I for one will NOT be buying catacombs, I love daoc and finds its RVR system the best but as things are right now (and have been for several months) I will not be buying an addon that will be played on the same server as the one i cant stay connected to now.

GOA SHOULD recognise that its not our machines, might not be there servers but its DEFINATELY gonna lose them paying customers to WOW (ive already preordered WOW).

Its a shame if I had a partner company that constantly losing me customers I'd damn well publicize the fact to my customers that its being worken on and would scream bloody murder in the media if they refused to do something about it. (Law suit any one?).

I know that there are plenty of posts on this, so forgive my rant. But if we dont speak up we will be ignored.

Gamah

Banned
I want to have sex with a busty blonde swede women right now...mmm swedish women............

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
we have enough threads on this already - post in one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom