I want for net patches...

D

Deskiziado

Hibernia is really underpowered. Think than they need:

- Increase PBAoE casting speed 2.5 secs is really slow. 1 sec cast is better

- New Realm Ability for hibs casters: Total Thermonuclear War 500 dmg 2000 radius 1 min. recast

- They have not enought mezzers. All Nature class should have insta AoE mezz.

- Group purge in base spec (not RA) for Nature classes too

- Increase range to 2400 and long to 20 secs. of their underpowered baseline stun.

- AoE stun in mana spec . the perfect complement for underpowered PBAoE

- 1 minute timer for moose

- There are not enought bards in Hibernia, so another classes must have speed. Think all casters with bard speed helps to balance realms.

- Rename Camelot to Tir Na Camelot, Caer Witrin to Dun Witrin and Prydwen Keep to Dun Prydwen

More suggest to balance the poor underpowered hibis

Yes, i got owned :)

E

elerand

ROFL...ah very funny <wipes tear from eye> now how about the ever ridiculous: fix CD for BM's so we don't just buy it to increase offhand swing, fix snowshower and sort the effects out, a stun maybe? Ooops, lost the irony of the post by making a serious suggestion...I'm a bad bad man ;)

O

old.Lythande

Heh, some ppl by on this forum just doesn't seem to be able to grasp the concept of sarcasm.

Or maybe m000 and Poc were being sarcastic aswell(don't think so but you never know) :D

K

kameh

Thier enchanter pets also need help, they cant do much. Perhaps it'd be good to let enchanters have 2 pets that can run inside keeps etc?

Thier wardens also need a 1sec PBT, that'd save them having to worry about syncing and give them the extra protection thier classes really, really need :p

L

lac_desariel

Lowest for of wit But highest form of Intelegence they say

T

Tyka

Give light elds pulsing pbaoe, every 5 secs, radius 600, and plate armor.

L

lofff

lol sum albs couldnt go pass the first 4 words (Hibernia is really underpowered) >.<

F

fenikske

lol nice sarcasm. For those who really think that this is the case for hibernia I suggest that you gonna do a medical check or something like that because your perception is screwed up badly mate ..................

If hib would be underpowered they shouldn't be the realm that farms the most rp (weekly i mean not total). And don't say we are superiour in tactics or some crap like that its just your capability of casting decent mezzes and very anoying spells

50-Warlock-50

WARLOCK HatesHibs

UP YIR JAWS.........

Users who are viewing this thread