I want cleric epic armour!!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I edited it...now it is 1p GIVE OR TAKE (an undisclosed amount).

Besides, I am a very patient person. I can wait till hell freezes over and/or the sun turns into a small lifeless chunk of coal.

D

Draylor

Well if that undisclosed amount is a large amount - and your doing the giving - I might just consider it :p

E

evzy

Large - definition of : That which is big , not small , like a Big Mac and Large fries - although this can lead to confusion as the Fries themselves are not larger yet the apportioned amount is greater than that of the "Normal" portion.

I still do not have a suit to sell for 1p !

p.s Buying Cleric Epic for 700g (I feel a potential profit here)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I'll buy it for 600g and sell it to Evzy for 700g!! Wait...that don't make no sense. :/

Big Macs are sooo small. BK burgers ... now that is what I call large-ish! :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I can't give up. My cleric...she is nekkid (i.e. wearing green crappy armour)!

Besides, bumping is fun. :p

E

evzy

This thing called /bump
Please explain , me no understand ?
What is /bump ?

p.s now buying cleric epics 500g a piece , price dropped since I bought those last 7 for 600g a pop.

L

Lomald Umilinn

Guess i could finish my last part epic with BB and sell the crappy armor to you if you really are that desperate ;)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by evzy
This thing called /bump
Please explain , me no understand ?
What is /bump ?

p.s now buying cleric epics 500g a piece , price dropped since I bought those last 7 for 600g a pop.

Hah! You don't even have 600g! :p

...and if you do, gimme my money back. :D

btw. Bump-diddly-ump. :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

42 bumps. You'd think I'd be bored of this by now.

E

evzy

Erm... about that money......
/bump - do bumps on your thread count towards payback ? saaaaay 200g a bump ?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I'll check that with my lawyers. 2 epic suits would also be considered payment as well though. :)

E

evzy

How about a /bump - will that count ? a really nice big shiny one ?

Still having no joy obtaining the epic armour of a cleric for 500g myself !

:rolleyes:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Shiny ones are always the best. Why the hell haven't you been in game dude!? :(

oops...forgot to bump!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

To the top of the page with you, young Post!

E

evzy

I have been on just very late at night dude.
I hope this reply doesnt bump this infernal thread back to the top again. oh well if it does at least it knocks another 200g off my Sissyfoo Debtclub total.
I am hoping that with a few moer bumps you should owe me money.

p.s someone sell him the armour please.... please.... oh go on... :touch: if we poke someone maybe they will drop the armour ??

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

If I don't get any armour soon I am gonna be forced to wtfhaxx0r someone's account and steal their armour!! :-o

Actually...I might just do that anyway. Haxx0ring looks like fun and, according to the movies, it should be pretty easy. All I need to know is their birthday...or their son's name. Eaaasssy! :D

What level is your Alchemy now?

...bump btw.

E

evzy

Rah
Gratz
I guess this is a lesson to people who want something but give up easily...sometimes it can take 100 /bumps to get what you need...
now i need to start that I want all epic armours for 50g each thread.... it may just work....

As for the Alch - its on duskwave - i best not list it here for fear of many many orders .... honest.....i didnt blow the cash you lent me on beer n ho's..... well not all of it..... well i had some change... well is a single coin still change - or should change be plural ? it sounds more like plural than single dontcha think ?

So to recap I didnt spend all the wedge on stuff other than Alch cos I still got a coin left !

p.s anyone selling beer for 1copper ?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Its worth a try, my good man! It might take you 10,000 bumps to do it but ya never know. ;)

Grats on dinging x00! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom