I want a respec too:cry:

Legil

Fledgling Freddie
next patch:

Hunter - Beastcraft Spec Line
30 Call of the Hounds

Archer Changes

- We have given archers a new ability called Sureshot that is available at 45 bow specialization for Hunters, Rangers, and Scouts.

Infiltrator

- Infiltrators have been granted a single line respec as a result of the changes made to the Dragonfang thrust style this version.

I don't think i missed it anywhere, but why don't hunters and archers get a free respec and infils do? i specced 40 bow...

Fluffybunny

Fledgling Freddie
mythic's policy is only to give a free respec if they nerf something, not when improved

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
beside we all get full respecs for free in 1.70 which is also when volly and rapid shot becoame spec line skills. so not to bad eh :)

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Sparda said:
beside we all get full respecs for free in 1.70 which is also when volly and rapid shot becoame spec line skills. so not to bad eh :)

What he said. I still have one free respec left on my Savage somehow, so I'm briefly going to try a 2H Sword Savage one week before 1.70 hits here so I can go back to H2H for free if I feel like it.

A good way try new stuff for free - might be an idea for anyone wondering about a change but not 100% certain about it. To check if you have a free respec left just go to your trainer and type /respec <insert one of your spec lines here> and press Enter, but do NOT click 'accept' if that comes up - this will, however tell you if you have a free respec left.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Call of the hounds sounds like some serious fun :)

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
Svartmetall said:
To check if you have a free respec left just go to your trainer and type /respec <insert one of your spec lines here> and press Enter, but do NOT click 'accept' if that comes up - this will, however tell you if you have a free respec left.

No need to go to trainer, works elsewhere.

But yeah, do the command as he said: /respec <insert one of your spec lines here> and that will check if you have a single respec.

/respec realm - this will tell you if you have a realm respec.

/respec all - this will tell you if you have a full skill respec.

B

Ballad

Sparda said:
Yeah, you only have to wait till Christmas. :eek:

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Dont worry http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1531.shtml

Says we all get a free respec in 1.70....... unless ofcourse you a a class that auto trains because then all the points will go puff ..... Way to go Mythic , Shadowblades just got butt-feeked again.. no way in hell we can afford to loos those points......

:puke:

lefo

Fledgling Freddie
"I don't think i missed it anywhere, but why don't hunters and archers get a free respec and infils do? i specced 40 bow..."

Sureshot (ability for suiciders) is useless, i havent used it once. So is new Volley.

Cyfr

Banned
Remember guys, when NF comes out you get a free full respec, but you lose any of the single line ones you were saving!

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
You don't want to respec for Call of the Hounds anyway. It's junk. ;)

(And currently b0rked on Pendragon - Since they removed TS from the game, CoH has been broken and it's not been fixed yet. (That was weeks ago))

Ormorof

FH is my second home
well if you get it at 30 BC those of us with 32 BC will get it anyway? :p

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs dont have to worry, the dragon has been farmed so many times, the whole housing zone is flooded with cheap respec stones ;)

A

Aoln

Fluffybunny said:
mythic's policy is only to give a free respec if they nerf something, not when improved
So why no respec for other thrust users who used dragonfang? :mad:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Aoln said:
So why no respec for other thrust users who used dragonfang? :mad:

Cos Thrust Merx are overpowered and are being auto-rerolled as Pain Necros !

Lendan

Fledgling Freddie
Nimah™ said:
No need to go to trainer, works elsewhere.

But yeah, do the command as he said: /respec <insert one of your spec lines here> and that will check if you have a single respec.

/respec realm - this will tell you if you have a realm respec.

/respec all - this will tell you if you have a full skill respec.

WARNING! Currently if you type /respec realm at your trainer, and one is indeed available - you will immediately have all points returned with NO confirmation message.

I stupidly did this on one of my chars a week ago!

I believe this gets fixed either in 1.69 or 1.70.

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
I auto'ed on my ranger, so that means if I use the free respec in 1.70 I will loose those points?

And will I also loose em if I use a stone?

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
lol, albs got 7 classes with autotraining lines, mids/hibs got 2. hmmm tho it might not make the biggest difference I cant see why albs got 7

and thx for the url, it cleared my questions

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
all autotraining does is bollocks up any old characters that want to respec and gives powerlevelled twinks an extra couple 77 to 154 spec points.

Sooner they remove it the better - unfortunately it was just bad wording on the patch notes and they've not removed it :(

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Stormf said:
lol, albs got 7 classes with autotraining lines, mids/hibs got 2. hmmm tho it might not make the biggest difference I cant see why albs got 7

and thx for the url, it cleared my questions

Because Alb has a really weird way of speccing weapons on classes like Pally and Arms, i.e you have to spec your damage type and weapon type. Mythic obviously thought that the stupid(er) Albs needed something in place to stop them completely gimping their class by doing something daft like only speccing in weapon and not damage type ;)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Gef said:
Hibs dont have to worry, the dragon has been farmed so many times, the whole housing zone is flooded with cheap respec stones ;)

yep selling for 1.5 plat for full respecs at house 3777 aryshire glen kilcullen

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
From the VN boards:
"Archers will now get a new penalty called Self-Reaming.

Bow shots will have a 15% chance of misfiring and lodging the arrow deep into the colon of the archer. The animation will be the archer bends over and grabs his ankles for 20 seconds and will be unable to engage in combat. This will have a rectal bleed affect that will continue for 15 seconds. If an assassin mounts the archer during this 15 second period, the assassin will get an additional "rectal dilation" bonus on said archer. This will have a separate "hobby horse" animation.

In addition, archer will be hit with a "bow legged" walk penalty for the next three minutes, resulting in the archer moving at only half speed, due to arrow being lodged deep in the nether regions of the archer's body. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom