I Want A Firewiz

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
owned.jpg

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
you prolly forgot your af buffs, i did a higher hit (1645) with my voidie on a target without af shields

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
hah paal rox. you go m8!

btw did he 1 shot you?

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
firewizardsaregimped.jpg

stolen from prydwen rvsr boards :p rr9 wiz :d

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
firewizardsaregimped.jpg

stolen from prydwen rvsr boards :p rr9 wiz :d

And he was heat debuffed before hand - hardly surprising damage taking that into account really...

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
And he was heat debuffed before hand - hardly surprising damage taking that into account really...

umm who said it was surprising, was merely pointing out that dmg elcain received can be higher :p

anyways, most of us can read english and the blue text is hard to miss on the linked picture, thanks for sharing though :E

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Currently I've got MoM 3 on Magmatic (R9L1) and spec bolt caps at 1106... Which would cap at 1659 (perfect 50% crit)...

Even with MoM5 + 9% dmg from items, you'd have 1231 cap on spec bolt... A perfect crit would give 1846 dmg...

So 1726 dmg is really good and even 1564 is good on a level 50... Perhaps easier with 20% spell damage and caster without shields... Otherwise its not easy...

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
I saw a screenshot from Ghaladriel on Cyclodia for over 1600 too, weak to heat leather whit only 10% abs is another good target :eek7:

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
No wonder the Game is fucked up xD

i hit for about 150-300 with my S/S Hero. But i 54 shotted an Enemy once!

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:

And now imagine a Paladin or a Warden :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Danamyr said:

Im wondering if its the javelin heat debuff or not tho

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
well... tbh.. even if he forgot AF buff its way to much dmg for one spell imo..

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
And now imagine a Paladin or a Warden :p

With battler debuff and RR5, my warden hits casters for nearly 500 dam a hit.. and thats with almost capped swing speed

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:

rofl

good one ice :D

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Well, leather is heat vulnerable, normally this doesn't apply to spells, but bolts also count the magical resistance/vulnerability of the armor type as well as absorb, so no wonder heat bolts do high damage on leather. They do worse vs chain and stuff though as they got 10% penalty then.

Yossarian

Fledgling Freddie
Ouch

That pal ...ripped me a new 1 a couple of times at scath twr the other day....I am praying he is an earth wiz as I only ever got 1 bolted by him (2x both 1000+ hp) for all my hp and then some and usually.

I guessing his bolt is matter dmg. next bolt would have been baseline fire and much lower...not that he/she needed it.

Fair play pal m8...not often you meet someone with the insight to play an unpoppular spec wizz :worthy:

... and I know the grin you had when you wtf pwned me..its the same 1 i get when i run into a alb caster with his shields down.

Im off to get some matter resists and won't be sticking my head out a twr if your about until I do.

Gesta

Loyal Freddie
didnt get a screen shot but was hit for 1800+ in 2 seconds and im capped against heat against a wizzie, it happens

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
come on now albs!
tomorrow you will see shitloads of necros stuck with a greycon wiz to its ass xD

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
With battler debuff and RR5, my warden hits casters for nearly 500 dam a hit.. and thats with almost capped swing speed
Only level 8 players :p

Give screenie of u hitting for more than 220 dmg on a level 50 player and ill be very suprised, can staff kil some wardens on eld.......

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia said:
Only level 8 players :p

Give screenie of u hitting for more than 220 dmg on a level 50 player and ill be very suprised, can staff kil some wardens on eld.......

will do so when i get home...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom