I wanna learn

O

old.Toban

lol, it's a bloody hard thing to learn
i tought myself :clap:

S

ShockingAlberto

i just picked it up myself...(i still suck at it tho :))
try getting a book, i'm learning php from a book, it's great, deffinately better than learning off a website

O

old.Toban

Or get MS Frontpage 2k! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Thats an easy way, but i seem to type me html into it! :confused:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

M

MYstIC G

aye get a book if your serious about learning HTML, as even if you don't use it all the time it can be a handy reference.

Also its good to get hold of a good editor, if you can't get hold of summin like Dreamweaver then try HTML-Kit -> http://www.chami.com/html-kit/ <- which is a good free alternative

P

Perplex

Taught myself HTML in 1994 by simply disecting and observing other sites source code. HTML is relatively intuitive

O

old.Toban

Copy and Paste? HA
Just 'cause i can use HTML doesn't mean i copy and past, i type it in on MS FRONTPAGE then PASTE it into my server *Geocities*
Just 'cause your a dumbass and don't have the knowledge/programs to do HTML don't mean I copy and paste HTML, get ya facts right before you speak! :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours:

O

old.Toban

No i don't how can you prove it! Sure i use the options to make the webpages but if you think i copy and paste then your a bigger twat that i thought you were!

*Just un-block me i don't wana piss you off or loose u as a friend? UN-BLOCK ME ON MSN*

S

ShockingAlberto

Originally posted by Jas
Save your pocket money and buy a book -
I recommend HTML Goodies by Joe Burns

yea, i've got a javascript book by him, vgood, well worth getting, the way he explains things is easy to understand

M

MYstIC G

Re: me makes web pages for squid

Originally posted by FuROf knight
me makes web pages for squid
Nice sites, do you come up with the layouts yourself or are they designed to fit what the people want?

btw that last link be broke so here it is fixed www.seeourpics.net

F

Furr

i dunno it usally comes from what i think is the trend for the design of that type of site for that type of subject. eg

general travel sites are usally very colourful and information packed with features.

manufacturing sites. a bit drab but only because thy have a very specific market and only want to put accross there message etc..

also it just generally tend to grow and change in the way buyer wants.

O

old.Pollution

HTML?

It's really quite easy, if u send say, 3 days concentrating on it, ull understand it, i do, but i don't know dat much, i say im just past the basics.

O

old.geigstor

i told myself how to use it, with i little help from dreaweaver 4

O

old.adaz

geigstor is cool he even knows HTML
Can someone teach me then?:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom