i wanna know

X

XeffoInfil

as you may know, theres been daily constant QQ by the people who get killed by stealth zergers on pry and everyone on pry say that excal rvr is so good due to the non existence of stealth zergs. so is it true that stealth zergs dont exist on exc!?

R

rure_

err... lol. is this a joke?

/edit: everyone hurry to be one of the choosen to get a post on the first page. I have a feeling this is gonna be a long thread.

S

Shrye

"/edit: everyone hurry to be one of the choosen to get a post on the first page. I have a feeling this is gonna be a long thread." - rure_

Ok! :great:

M

MiMeN

there are stealth zergs here, but nothing compared to the various fgs of stealther that camp the mgs in pry ( all this is from what i have been told by a friend that plays in alb/pryd as a stealther ).

Something about one of the top stealther from public enemy that made his on stealther only guild and bought a plot at emain mgs..

/salut

X

XeffoInfil

Originally posted by rure_
err... lol. is this a joke?

/edit: everyone hurry to be one of the choosen to get a post on the first page. I have a feeling this is gonna be a long thread.

explaiun pls

D

deadkid

I saw this thread 2 hrs ago when no one replied yet.. doh thought I'll stay outta flame :)

A

Aussie-

I think some of excal have never seen the prydwen stealthzergs :]

A

Asty

There is on excal too.... :p

But not as annoying as DS on pryd

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by deadkid
I saw this thread 2 hrs ago when no one replied yet

Think people are suffering from stealthwhine fatigue :p

D

duact

well deadly shadows and the counterstealthzergs kinda destroyed prydwen stealth fights as far as i have understood. still there are stealthzergs on exc and they are BIG tho dont think they are nearly as organised stealthzerging as deadly shadows ;)

S

Sichama

I don't really think there are stealthzergs on Exc, sure at some point each day stealth groups are forming mainly by Albs and Hibs but these groups dont last long as they are usually created to counter eachother, and things go into a more normal situation.

R

-RG-Jaond

guess its the same stealthzerging on both exc and pryd but alb/pryd got something alb/exc dont have, thats RAMBO a rr11 zergleading infil that dont know how debuff works, takes so much skill to play a infil :great:

E

etcetra

theres more stealthers on excal than the population on Prydwen.

K

Kallio

Originally posted by etcetra
theres more stealthers on excal than the population on Prydwen.

sorry, but on pryd there seems to be more stealthers than fgs running around... :(

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Well, on Excal we do have Pain guild, some Midgard noobs.
But lately I have not seen them.
Before that there was another Mid stealth guild, but that fell apart.
I guess being too uber is not so great after all.
NS/ranger stealthzergs in Odin's are pretty bad also, but they stop doing that after they hit rr5 and feel they might be able to own solo gents in duo groups.
Regards, Glottis

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Well, on Excal we do have Pain guild, some Midgard noobs.
But lately I have not seen them.
Before that there was another Mid stealth guild, but that fell apart.
I guess being too uber is not so great after all.
NS/ranger stealthzergs in Odin's are pretty bad also, but they stop doing that after they hit rr5 and feel they might be able to own solo gents in duo groups.
Regards, Glottis

Pain r0x0r ;)

but yeah, say hi to the bear family :p

P

P0werslave

nothing compaired to rambo's guild and co.

really...

N

nightsorrow

AhEhAehAheAHeaEHaEHaHEahEA

ROFL

i played prydwen on my sb, the stealthzergs there are nothing compared to excalibur lol,
im OFC, talking about fotm warderinfils who has sst as their idol, like,
oh im 12year old and i wanna be uber l33t like sst , so im gonna run arround with a mincer and unpop stealthers in front of a fg albs...

N

nalistah

We have the strongest fotm-infilWARDERZERG4KINGARTHURinMYSHINYEPIC!!!!!1114tehWIN! u can imagine. But ofc, as Glottis make it sound, its the Sb-zerg that is the big issue here :lol:

K

Knix

Originally posted by nightsorrow
AhEhAehAheAHeaEHaEHaHEahEA

ROFL

i played prydwen on my sb, the stealthzergs there are nothing compared to excalibur lol,
im OFC, talking about fotm warderinfils who has sst as their idol, like,
oh im 12year old and i wanna be uber l33t like sst , so im gonna run arround with a mincer and unpop stealthers in front of a fg albs...

Someone made a little poo poo on your cookie?

on topic,

Emain - Stealthzerg is really bad, it's not even fun being a infi in emain, too many alb stealthers there (sometimes mids line up a strong zerg tho, but not that often really) a few hibs from time to time.

Odins - is random, sometimes there is decent ammout of alb stealthers and hib stealthers but usual there is more hib stealthers, they like haveing a picnic at hmg or amg, hardly any mid stealters there .

HW - is just plain empty, sometimes a lonely player comes by but its rare :)

Users who are viewing this thread