Rant i think some of us need reading lessons

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
indeed but you cant make a banana peel its self.
at least ignoring the post i dont have to waste time reading it.

lol becuase the few seconds you spend reading it are so hard on you. Stop spitting your dummy out.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Bugzy's lack of care hits Tris in the face for 5 damage.

:D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
lol becuase the few seconds you spend reading it are so hard on you. Stop spitting your dummy out.

5 seconds reading a useless post is 5 seconds i could spend wanking.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
To ignore someone:

Click their name, select "view public profile"

At the public profile, right below their name and title, there are 2 links: "Send Message" and "User Lists", click on "User Lists" and select "Add to Ignore List"

EDIT: and sorry Tris- if you get all sorts of contact info spam from me, tested a bit around to find it using your profile

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
If tris- made a thread that got turned into something against the coc, then those posts should be deleted and those members given a ban. No reason for everyone else to suffer.

Well said tris-.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
how do you put people onto ignore?

and yes it is that way, i know fine well how you feel for me xxxxxxx

btw its not just about one single thread. sure i would of liked to discuss it more as that kind of shit is interesting to me personally. i love watching it on tv and wouldnt mind going to one just to check it out. its more about the same people time and again just post random shit clearly against what the mods say is acceptable.

I can't find it any more. wtf?

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Right, I have read the thread in question and some of the posts on here. Enough is enough. People that take decent threads off topic will be banned. Simple. If you don't like it leave via the exit and make your own forum.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
If tris- made a thread that got turned into something against the coc, then those posts should be deleted and those members given a ban. No reason for everyone else to suffer.

this is what i meant deebs, rather than threads generally straying OT. but its your house man, do what the fuck you want :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Have to agree with deebs though, if DECENT threads, with some discussion points etc, stray, they should b brought back online via deletion or some such.

Banning though, well, it's maybe a bit harsh if the coc ain't offended.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Have to agree with deebs though, if DECENT threads, with some discussion points etc, stray, they should b brought back online via deletion or some such.

Banning though, well, it's maybe a bit harsh if the coc ain't offended.

Basically folks, stay on topic in off topic, get it?

:)

Seriously, reasonable threads with discussion should be allowed without people fucking about and ruining the theme, so we will be dishing out infractions and punishing people who do so... within the CoC we give ourselves scope to be nazsty about anything we like, so nerr :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom