I think RvR's been kinda fun...

O

old.Nikolas

Wow, don't know about you guys but with all these relics changing hands over the last week or two... For me Prydwen RvR has good laugh again, call me sick but seeing 80 or so + people all hacking and blowing the crap out of each other is kinda fun ;)

Think I'm gonna have to die my armour red to hide all the stains :D

T

takitothemacs

Aye its been a good laugh... and the laughs arent finished yet! :D

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by takitothemacs
Aye its been a good laugh... and the laughs arent finished yet! :D

Nope is not :) more planing ahead coming up.

Zapsi

A

Aran Thule

<Extract from the Journals of Aran Thule>

"MIDS"

Aran could hear the cries from behind him as the midgard defence squad engaged the hibernians as they fought off the relic guards.

He hid under the ram and gave it another push, the rams beak slammed into the second door and it looked like it was about to give way.

Next to him the other ram was unused, its operator having fallen and resurected into the middle of the melee outside, the luri fired the ram again but still the door held.

Blue runes and hammers flashed in the air around him, a guard ran past to attack the horde outside, wounded and dazed the little lurikeen launched the ram again as scream after scream could be heard from his friends.

The door cracked and broke, a gap appeared and Aran rushed in daggers drawn, it had gone strangely quiet behind him.

"ill take you all on" The luri shouted as he lunged at a shocked kobold that stood before him.

Then all went dark...

A swarm of midgardians rushed through the breach in the door, the Hibernians had been defeated outside and just one had managed to get inside.
But looking at the body of the fallen ranger by thier inner door they must have wondered why, even in death he was grinning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He he, was fun if knackering, ill get the relics soon dont you doubt it.
Might let you recover for a few days first... or maybe not who knows. <grin>

S

sardine

Originally posted by Aran Thule
<Extract from the Journals of Aran Thule>

"MIDS"

Aran could hear the cries from behind him as the midgard defence squad engaged the hibernians as they fought off the relic guards.

He hid under the ram and gave it another push, the rams beak slammed into the second door and it looked like it was about to give way.

Next to him the other ram was unused, its operator having fallen and resurected into the middle of the melee outside, the luri fired the ram again but still the door held.

Blue runes and hammers flashed in the air around him, a guard ran past to attack the horde outside, wounded and dazed the little lurikeen launched the ram again as scream after scream could be heard from his friends.

The door cracked and broke, a gap appeared and Aran rushed in daggers drawn, it had gone strangely quiet behind him.

"ill take you all on" The luri shouted as he lunged at a shocked kobold that stood before him.

Then all went dark...

A swarm of midgardians rushed through the breach in the door, the Hibernians had been defeated outside and just one had managed to get inside.
But looking at the body of the fallen ranger by thier inner door they must have wondered why, even in death he was grinning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He he, was fun if knackering, ill get the relics soon dont you doubt it.
Might let you recover for a few days first... or maybe not who
knows. <grin>

:clap:

G

Gamah

Originally posted by old.Nikolas
Wow, don't know about you guys but with all these relics changing hands over the last week or two... For me Prydwen RvR has good laugh again, call me sick but seeing 80 or so + people all hacking and blowing the crap out of each other is kinda fun ;)

Think I'm gonna have to die my armour red to hide all the stains :D

your sick

C

cHodAX

It is zergy, laggy and a shitload of fun to be honest ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom