I think i got scammed !!!

Skaldsong

Banned
I made a deal , gave Tendla OfSweeden 5p and 2 hammers woth 3-4p
I been waiting over 4 weeks and no PL or answer when i PM him , can someone help me out get my money back or get my PL ( PL was 22-40 )

Tham

Fledgling Freddie
Tendla OfSweden is a member of Minas Morgul, try to get hold of a guild leader.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Gravmaskin said:
my math isn't good but 5p + 2 hammers worth 3-4 p is at least 11p

Haha.. your math isn't good! :p
At least 8p if the hammers was worth 3p :touch:

If he didn't mean that the hammers was worth 3-4p/each .. then your math is ok ;)

Gravmaskin

Fledgling Freddie
if u talk about the MP-chain are the parts actually really sold to an irl-friend for a much lower price but if someone is that desperate ill just have to sit my lazy ass down and craft new MP (and the circlet in the CM took me 121 retries that is a material-cost of nearly 11p)

prices on other items there can be discussed

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Gravmaskin said:
if u talk about the MP-chain are the parts actually really sold to an irl-friend for a much lower price but if someone is that desperate ill just have to sit my lazy ass down and craft new MP (and the circlet in the CM took me 121 retries that is a material-cost of nearly 11p)

prices on other items there can be discussed

I was joking, I don't care really for prices , your choice :) mine was to spend 25-35p on my own crafters :)

What did your freind do ingame to make him viable for a lower price sell anyway, fund you ingame? :) In that case I said nothing :p

SeeN

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, did this thread go off-topic fast or what!

Must be new record.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
SeeN said:
Wow, did this thread go off-topic fast or what!

Must be new record.

I blame us mids because we did alarmclockraid(s)!

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
dont pay full price in forward, only 2p max or sumat.

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
best way to handle PL for money is to pay a certain amount for each lvl. That is imo the most trustworthy way to hande things, PLer is sure that he aint getting ripped off and the person that's beeing PLed knows that he acctually gets exp for the money he's paying.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
How about... You pay the PL'er after you've been PL'd...

Paying upfront? Well if its really a large amount you could come to an agreement of a small % of the total sum (max of 50%), but normally, PL first, pay later...

Its like working for a boss, you get payed AFTER working a month, not before you start... Or like a taxi driver, its not like he'll ask money upfront, he'll ask money when he's driven you to your destination...

When you talk about transfering goods, its another matter, goods are usually purchased in direct hand-overs, or, payed for first, then the goods are given... But PL'ing is a service, and 90% of all services are done first and then you get payed...

Faril

Banned
[NO]Magmatic said:
Its like working for a boss, you get payed AFTER working a month, not before you start... Or like a taxi driver, its not like he'll ask money upfront, he'll ask money when he's driven you to your destination...QUOTE]

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom