I think i broke it...

Sun_Tzu

Fledgling Freddie
Well..err... Late last night albs on pryd got DF again, i was in ToA so i ported to castle sauvage. Walk outside, and lo and behold:

sshot008.jpg

The castle sauvage i appear to be standing on is in fact, completely fake(There are no guards, the doors do not open, and the zoneborders are all screwy)...while the castle sauvage in the distance is the complete and normal castle sauvage on prydwen. I had to rez-pull myself as it were through the walls because I got stuck...twice :S

Its probably my own fault, but still kinda odd. :eek7:

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
It means he's either using the 1.70 version of the Camelot Hills zone, or the Forest Sauvage zone. I think that the Frontiers patch may have fanatically patched the 'base' zones. Either that, or the patcher didn't patch those zones back when you patched back to 1.69 from 1.70..

Sun_Tzu

Fledgling Freddie
Daedalus said:
It means he's either using the 1.70 version of the Camelot Hills zone, or the Forest Sauvage zone. I think that the Frontiers patch may have fanatically patched the 'base' zones. Either that, or the patcher didn't patch those zones back when you patched back to 1.69 from 1.70..

Yeah, probably. I can always copy the zone files from my other computer and fix it, but it was rather odd.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Dont tell the albs on Excal, this means they will have twice the zerg!!

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
that happend to me on camlann, we all ported sauvage started running towards camelot hills then i see that same wall and tought WTF?! all my grp m8s ran thru it and i couldnt but managed to go up the side of it and went over and relogged but still there and still couldnt go thru it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom