discrimination post!

the rest of us none britts ought to begin neg.repping this great injustice :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
"YOU CAN'T TAKE A SHIT WITHOUT YOUR BALLS"

damn right I can't! rofl :D

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Wow, I can't decide if that guy's really tourettes or if thats just how the entire family acts.

And the BBC documentary was amazing.

Yeah, it would be really nice if he could find someone who really understands...

ANOTHERGAYMAN!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i saw a doc about touretes and there was a camp for teens with it and there was this little tiny kid who was too young to know any swear words so kept yelling out BUTT!! hehehe was well sweet.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tourettes is funny. It's not laughing at the ill that's fallen on someone, it's not laughing at the person, it's laughing at the irrationality and absurd situation.

Shouldn't feel bad about it, as you would laugh at any normal person too who was going "fuballss**t!" randomly.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I know what you mean, there's a certain type of spider (forgot which one) but when it bites you the symptoms include uncontrollable erections and 'dancing' which is probably really horrible and embarrassing for the person who got bitten but still, wtf kind of symptoms lol?

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
I know what you mean, there's a certain type of spider (forgot which one) but when it bites you the symptoms include uncontrollable erections and 'dancing' which is probably really horrible and embarrassing for the person who got bitten but still, wtf kind of symptoms lol?

That sounds like a line someone's fed you. "Erm, I'm just dancing and have an erection because, er, a spider bit me".

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol no its true, they origionally thought it was from the bite of a tarrantula but it was falsely accused and it was a different spider.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
the woody schlongslinger if I'm not mistaken!

Lucius

Banned
I watched this - some of it was upsetting and definately not something I'd laugh at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom