I set big foot's foot on fire.

How is Camlann these days? Any pink friars running around?

tilsux1.gif

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
its pretty quiet although it does seem to be picking up, couple of new guilds although from what iv seen they arent doing too well.
its ur basic dominion chaining everyone then Fear chaining everyone then dominion chaining everyone, then axty+friends chaining everyone then pandoraa+friends chaining everyone, rest, rinse, repeat.

managed to just about keep up with all of em on /stats rp all night solo on my new rr4 chanter!
gank groups 4tehlooose!!

but yeh its same old same old m8 (maybe 1.81/82 will help people get started on there) we will see

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
imo i see alot of ppl on freeshard like ysx codo few others they say its dead on camlann but if they all thought to go on their it wouldnt hehe:)

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
exactly. freeshard is for loosers, come camlann and see if you can take the heat

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Never dropping another coin into Mythic's pocket again. I'm proud to be a part of the rebel freeshard players.

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
more and more players can be found on camlann atm ... yesterday there were 6-7 large grps around toa .. quite funny and 70k+ rps.

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
MrBurns said:
more and more players can be found on camlann atm ... yesterday there were 6-7 large grps around toa .. quite funny and 70k+ rps.

was it rly :)

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
yes rly why u gotta do stuff like that so lame:twak: epo understood just commen sense

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
darkmanx said:
yes rly why u gotta do stuff like that so lame:twak: epo understood just commen sense

Your right, my commen sense is crap compared to yours :(

Epo

Loyal Freddie
don't worry darkmanx, ruzdo is just horsing around a bit, he gets a bang out of it...

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
Spis said:
HAHAHAHA, BANNED!!! MUAHAHHAHA! WOHOO

So the "!" button does work afterall :D

You really don't have to speak like a 9 years old boy to look like a retard.

Just be yourself, it's enough, really.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Epo said:
don't worry darkmanx, ruzdo is just horsing around a bit, he gets a bang out of it...

bang? You meant kick?

I was merely mocking Darkmanx's attempt at the english language so he will become self conscious about it and more determined to change it. Hence making him a better person. Im too nice a guy sometimes :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom