I saw this...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you're allowed to touch yourself while thinking of me. just so you know :)

as for that thing, I'm not particularly into being restrained, though once I saw a thing best described as an empty waterbed that you could get in and it would vacume seal itself on you. though it would restrain me I'd give it a try just out of curiosity :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Hands restrained from cock ?

Put on some Kelly Brook topless pictures and I will scream !

TdC

yeah Wijey, my thoughts exactly!

tbh I'm rather intrested in learning what a restrainee (if you will) gets out of being restrained. the only thing I can come up with myself is "frustrated" :(

*restrain Wij*

JBP|

Part of the furniture
TdC said:
yeah Wijey, my thoughts exactly!

tbh I'm rather intrested in learning what a restrainee (if you will) gets out of being restrained. the only thing I can come up with myself is "frustrated" :(

I might be wrong,but isn't that the idea?

TdC

I don't know matey. I once saw a documentary about a bloke who dressed up in a gimp suit (no, it wasn't Trem) and got locked in a box by his partner. He claimed it was "snug and warm" and he felt "safe" in the box. speaking for myself, I'd go bananas if I got locked up or restrained for a long period of time, and this makes it hard or me to imagine that someone would experience it as pleasant.
I don't particularly regard being intensely frustrated and wanting to escape as pleasant either, so I guess it's just not my cup of tea. be aware I'm not saying that digging such a thing is bad, peeps can do it all they like as far as I'm concerned. to each their own tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom