I salute you Szakal

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Just a small token of respect towards the sb Szakal which I encountered in DF earlier. Nice to see someone who doesn't kill grey con "enemies".
Respect from this Hibbie mate.

Cheers,

Martin.

glabbin

One of Freddy's beloved
hm, theres still stealthes roaming about in df? didnt know

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Leaveing greys alone is okay :)

Expect to see me in DF, i will propably just leave the greys its unfair on them and its unfair on me when u get the rest of ure guild to come hunting me down :D

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I used to be in his guild, he is a great guy...but prefer his Warrior!!! :p

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
poisono said:
Leaveing greys alone is okay :)

Expect to see me in DF, i will propably just leave the greys its unfair on them and its unfair on me when u get the rest of ure guild to come hunting me down :D

Well that is something I wouldn't do mate. Respect is a 2-way street in my opinion. :D

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
Qbic said:
To say it in ur language, minder zeveren lad....... :wanker:
DF is rvr dungeon, cant really expect people _not_ to attack you, just a thought :wij:

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Let a grey con hib live, and you'll find him in one week welfared to ML10/RR5 ganking your main in the nearest keep.

Let a grey con alb live, and you'll find 5fg of his RP starved mates hunting you down for hours - OMG THERE ARE TEH MIDS M8s !!!! ARPEEES !!!

Just kill them, consider it an early payment.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Im a sucky infil and when Im in DF I just kill anything with a pulse :( or try to anyway :( :touch:

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Mordur said:
DF is rvr dungeon, cant really expect people _not_ to attack you, just a thought :wij:

Of course there will always be people attacking grey con players and it's a part of the game. It is however my right to thank someone who was fair enough not to kill a player who was about 20 levels lower than he was.
I don't kill grey con players either but that is out of principle. Where is the honour in killing someone that doesn't stand a chance at all? But honour and respect are rare nowadays in DAOC. Probably due to the fact that certain realms have quite a "young population".

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
Let a grey con hib live, and you'll find him in one week welfared to ML10/RR5 ganking your main in the nearest keep.

Let a grey con alb live, and you'll find 5fg of his RP starved mates hunting you down for hours - OMG THERE ARE TEH MIDS M8s !!!! ARPEEES !!!

Just kill them, consider it an early payment.

Am a Mid myself on another server and our opinions do differ here mate.
Looking forward to meet you one day on the battlefield and may the better man win......

Ucallme

Banned
I only kill greys if they are silly and attack me :p

Amphrax 50 shadowblade
Ucallme 50 Warrior (Working on Template)

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
I only kill greys if they are silly and attack me :p

Amphrax 50 shadowblade
Ucallme 50 Warrior (Working on Template)

which happens alot cos they can see through your crap stealth :D on a side note they usually win :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom