I Need you to be strong team! BBFN

censi

Can't get enough of FH
The Overlord Overseer has requested my presence on another realm... He has been watching my work and advises me Midgard is now stable...

I must return to Hibernia where moral is low and there is talk of Rangers being unplayable...

I know this isnt going to be easy for you but the foundations I have put in place in Midgard will remain solid for many years to come... We are a stronger realm for my endevours...

I ask that you all be strong over the coming weeks... There will naturally be a void which cannot be filled but over time you will learn to move on, take grasp of your swords once again, and drive them into the heart of our enemies...

Do not thank me... I get my rewards when I see your little faces out on the battlefield trying your hardest to kill things... And that look of joy as the HunterE from the NorthE rides over the hill, sword aloft, to turn the tide of the battle...

Its been an honor serving you and making you better...

Rgs,

Overlord Tonfa.

special thanks for Eul and Skua for maintaining my charged pants collection...

"Eul: How the fuck do you recharge these things?????"
"Tonfa: I dunno your the Alchimist, My specialty lies on the battlefield ;)"

Skua: Im not talking to you, you said I was a PVE hoare!"
Tonfa: U are! But a nice one ;)

"Eul: AGAIN???!"

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
sorry i have too say this do you think you is the only player in midgard?? sins you say it that way...

censi

Can't get enough of FH
im the only Overlord... theres lots of militia/standard players ofc...

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Censimilia
Do not thank me... I get my rewards when I see your little faces out on the battlefield trying your hardest to kill things... And that look of joy as the HunterE from the NorthE rides over the hill, sword aloft, to turn the tide of the battle...

is this a joke?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
*sigh*...

Please people, you must recognize the roleplaying in his post. Take it for what it is...

We are all sad to see you venture out of the Midgardian realm only infiltrate our Hibernian enemies, Censi...if ever Midgard is in a time of need we will call upon your leadership once more to overthrow those who dare to threaten Midgard...

;)

/Charmangle

ps. Im not sure if people know censi from way back when, but for a long time he has been doing his part to help us all in the frontier so keep it light!;) ds.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I always said you were more than just militia charmangle....

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Sorry but Durgi was the only Overlord in Mid and Roo was the one and only realm leader!!! there was only just enough room for them 2

mikey

Fledgling Freddie
Great! buhbye, don't worry about popping into to say hello... we'll be ok i think

Aye Durgi was definitely more of a ...uhm..yeh overlord.. but close thing

sopan

Fledgling Freddie
Finally!

Now stopp looking at your timer and stopp run away as soon as u are going down.

Will see u out there soon MUUUAAAAAAAAHAAA. Bring a buddy too cause Marrro will be looking for u too :wij:
It was depressing to see u join mids. That was one less whiner and when I have a bad day at work its allways nice and refreshing to see u puke on me here :)

YMCA

censi

Can't get enough of FH
arnt you that OF radar lemon skald that told stargazer to play with you after he got banned? (thats a question not an acusation the name sopan rings a bell from somewhere)

sopan

Fledgling Freddie
Ah thats the spirit!

But only OF?? what has happened?
Have u gone soft ??
Its cause of me u started to wet your bed again :)
Its cause of me u sometime get banned on this forum :)
Its cause of u my mailbox got full of all whining and accusations :)

So be ready cause thw dwarfs of doom is incoming. Just give us some time to get all buttons right and so on :)

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

brad

Fledgling Freddie
For the time being, i am Supreme Overlord of Midgard.

Check the Fucking Signature man!!

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Farewell Tonfa enjoy the green grass and the forests in Hib and should you strengthen the morale of the hib population i will sorely salute you if not its allmost 1 more enemie to kill out there ;)

/Mirk

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Will look forward to fighting your ranger again censi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom