I need training in Griefing

Henry-Vee

Fledgling Freddie
Fueled by an excessive amount of alcohol I thought I’d try a run to Hibernia last night to see if I could catch a few unwary folk perhaps leveling in the frontiers.

In the days of old frontiers, I’d often finish a night of RvR off by attemping to elude the Emain Hordes and going to Croachan Gorge to see what I could find. Usually this would end in my untimly death, but occasionally I’d get through, and I only needed a wee bit more luck to have a late night, picking off greys or Solo toons heading for emain. ( or DC for crafting before SI changed all that)

Last night, after much exploration I came across a Hibernian War ship close to one of the Hibernian Docks. There was what I assumed was a buff bot on the boat, and an Enchanter moving about on the shore. Hib Frontier has been pretty empty since NF came out, and undersatandably the chap wasn’t expecting me, and I made quick work of him. My problem came about when I turned my attention to the buff bot….

I’m a Skald you see, and don’t really have much reach. My DD’s could land but I couldn’t twat him with mee sword :-/

Anyway, whilst waiting for em to recharge, I noticed he was emoting /beg and /surender so being the soft hearted Mid I am, I ran gave him a quick bow, and then ran off.

It wasn’t until a good five minutes later I realsied that if I’d killed the bot as well, He’d have probably lost the ship as well and they are worth, what…1.5 plat or something? That would have been a good griefing ‘I roxxored’ or whatever post somewhere on these forums.

Must be getting old…either that or my Brain is pickled….

Henryvee

Skald

Prydwen

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
As far as I know those ships are cheap as dirt, well, like 75g if memory serves. (you can buy ships at docks for cheap, it's not the ToA ones. Edit: They are one time use however, can't pick them up once in water).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom