Advice I need help

Lethul

FH is my second home
I am in the hospital. My wife collapsed this morning and we called the ambulance. After what felt like ages they showed and barely got any blood pressure out of her. They took her to the hospital and I gave our kid to a couple of friends and rushed after. Now I sit alone in a room waiting for information, been aprox 2 hours.

I realize I should call someone, but as i have no info is it of any use? I can barely speak to the nurses at it is. Her mother will break down totally so would feel better if I knew anything to tell her.

We are on vacation so no family close that could come here.

Just needed to vent a bit :(

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Shit man, hope everything is OK. Where are you?

Lethul

FH is my second home
We are still in Sweden, visiting a couple of friends on our way to Gothenburg. We left our families yesterday.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Hope everything turns out well. She is in the right plce for the care she needs. :fluffle:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
If she has a good relationship with her parents then you should certainly tell them what's happened.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah. I can barely comprehend what you must be going through m8. :(

I'd suggest giving her parents a call and let them know what's happened, that you're currently in the dark about it all and that they should sit tight and try not to worry - that you'll ring them when you have any news.

Chin up m8. Keep as calm as you can - you'll be better prepared to help when there's something you can do. In the meantime eat proper food and drink proper drinks - not junk. Your body will thank you for it and it'll help you be better prepared.

:(

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Stay as calm as you can for her pal, I know it must be awful. Personally I'd contact her parents but only you know them well enough to make that decision. We're all hoping she's fine :fluffle:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hope everything is ok chum. tbh my advice would be to call folks regardless. tell them everything that you know, and promise to update them as soon as you yourself are updated with information. don't feel bad about asking for updates re the situation. even a statement that there is no additional news is in itself news. at this time communication is important, so do so. you're not alone, there is family a phonecall away and skilled people nearby. talk to them, that's what they're there for.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Yeah lets hope for the best! It must be hell sitting there waiting. An ex ex ex of mine had a miscarriage and were taken in, and just a thing such as that, and sitting in the waiting room was agony.

Lethul

FH is my second home
I knew i should call and I did shortly after, i just needed to consult with myself what to say. She had something called ectopic pregnancy resulting in her left fallopian tube bursting leading to sudden pain in the stomach.

She is better now physically but will have to stay in hospital for a week or so if everything goes well. Then we will have to deal with the psycological bit of ectopic pregnancy. But right now i am just happy she is alive. When i entered the emergency room and saw 2-3 doctors and 5 nurses in her room trying to get personel outside to stop me from seeing was horrible :(

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I knew i should call and I did shortly after, i just needed to consult with myself what to say. She had something called ectopic pregnancy resulting in her left fallopian tube bursting leading to sudden pain in the stomach.

She is better now physically but will have to stay in hospital for a week or so if everything goes well. Then we will have to deal with the psycological bit of ectopic pregnancy. But right now i am just happy she is alive. When i entered the emergency room and saw 2-3 doctors and 5 nurses in her room trying to get personel outside to stop me from seeing was horrible :(

My wife went through the same thing, no idea she was pregnant she just collapsed on the floor of the bathroom, I honestly thought she'd died as I couldn't find a pulse and had next to no breathing. Thankfully everything turned out alright and we have since had a child. Glad to hear she's on the mend, you can always try for more children!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Oh bloody hell that's horrific.
Glad to hear she is doing ok.

Hopefully things turn out alright otherwise.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I also had an ectopic pregnancy.. I was in hospital for 2 weeks... I sincerely hope for a swift recovery!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Ouch. Out of the blue dude. Glad she recovering :). Takes time but on the right track.

sayward

Resident Freddy
How awful. Been spared that myself but had another similar thing. Difficult. Hope all goes really well from now. Give her lots of love.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Now we are back home, such a relief coming home and seeing the wife improve every day. Amazing how a person can be playing with the kid one day and be so close to dead the next day without anything visual happening at all.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Glad everything is heading in the right direction and hope she makes a full recovery very quickly. Must have been a terrifying experience.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Wow, sorry only just seen this thread. What a scary & frightening thing to have gone through for the both of you, looks like she's on the mend though which is good news. Hope you're all coping :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom