I need a US version arrrrgh.

Z

zuluthorak

Ok im having a nightmare here.

I bought the US version when it first came out since there was no UK version here. Now im trying to get SI, but I need the US expansion.

I found a place that does sell US ones, and I got it on sat morning, but it didn't come with a Cd-key.

I called them today and was given a cd-key from one of their other boxes that was "sealed", but the damn thing is ALREADY IN USE!! Damnit.

So im gonna send this one back and get my money back, the guy on the phone was useless and didn't want to give out any more keys (understandable, sorta, but im the one being messed about now), but then it turned out that this was the only one they had anyway.

I have e-mailed mythic in the US but got no response yet.

I even bough the UK version (original + SI) in order to see if the key would work with this US version but it doesntl, but I will still keep the UK one in case I decide to move to the UK servers one day.

Ok, so now im still stuck without SI, and the shop where I originally bought DAoC has been down since 4th feb ( www.dragon.ca ) and there is NO WAY im buying another copy from these guys that sold me this one (he said he checked all the copies and only one had a cd-key).

So, does anyone know a UK store (other then www.strategic-plus.co.uk --- they sold me this one) that sells the US version, or a US store that will ship to the UK?

Thanks in Advance

----
Zulu Thorak of Percival
LvL 42 Warrior Troll
---

B

Belsameth

there's suppost to be a few canadian webshops that ship the US version to euro countries. no idea whichones tho.

Z

zuluthorak

Yea

Yea, www.dragon.ca was great, got my original copy from them, but it seems they had some HUGE sale and were supposed to re open on 4th feb, but nothing has happened yet. Just get the same error page no matter what link you click on :-(

Z

zuluthorak

argh

omg!!!

BLEH!!

My sister was in Amsterdam YESTERDAY DAMNIT!!

Talk about bad luck?

Z

zuluthorak

Ah yay

Just ordered it from a Canadian shop.

It will be here Wednesday, thats DHL express + the game = £27.

Pretty good deal, since I payed £26 from Strategy Plus.

Z

zuluthorak

Hehe

Thats where I ordered it from actually :D

Thanks google.ca !

X

Xtro

I ordered my original US daoc from cdromshop and was impressed, been ordering stuff from them ever since.

O

Ossa

Import Tax

I got my US version from Dragon.ca, but when DHL send you a package, about 2mths later you will get a bill for import tax on the item you purchased.

They pay for you when it arrives in the UK to help speed the process, mine was for about £11 on a copy of DAOC+SI.

I just thought this might be of interest.

(If UPS ship for you, they expect you to pay on delivery,i.e. when the guy knocks the door get a chq ready.

I purchased all my NASCAR games from the US and this has happened on all my purchases)

L

-Lonewolf-

CD Rom shop got me my US SI Copy on the day it came out in America

Guys are bleeding legends

K

Kobold

When I ordered the US version (before the euro verson was on marked) I think I ordered from amazon.com, and I live in Norway. No biggie to send a CD room in mail from US ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom