I need a master chef!

W

|WarpiG|

good luck :)

as with pikemen, chefs are pushed to the back of the fix list and so hardly any players make the effort...

D

Durzel

Unless they are blighted with a holocron telling them to do it :(

(not me of course, I haven't even found one Holocron yet)

T

Tenko

Here's one for you

still_01.jpg

W

|WarpiG|

i spend all my waiting time at starports hitting /forage to find the onions that buff mind +500 for 60 seconds, all the rest of the scraps i find are fed to the pets...

i would love to find a chef that i can regularly buy food in crates from, then i wouldnt look like a trap collecting scraps from the floor of the busy starport :D

O

old.Cordain

Maybe just head to cantina for 2h+ entertainer buff?

W

|WarpiG|

Originally posted by old.Cordain
Maybe just head to cantina for 2h+ entertainer buff?

how many times are you able to walk into a cantina and find an entertainer? easy to find on dathomir, lok or endor?
i racked up 400+ bf as i coudlnt even find a novice ent on my last dath trip :(

and I have never seen a mind buff that last more that 10mins :/

D

darbey

I have not seen any high level chefs yet , couple ogf novice chefs who tbh were on the point of changing their mind and reskilling. Ive found plenty of good foraged food buffs usuall y along river bank nr coronet. One in particular buffed all 3 ham stats for 300 for 700 secs , cant for the life of me remember what it was called though.

A

azvero

a mind buff that only last 10 minutes??... hmm

ok just a quick walktrough on 2+ hour mind buff from entertainers..

outside group buffing:
- entertainer setsperform on you.
- you startlistening to him for 8 minutes
- you stop listening after 8 minutes
-2+ hour buff for you!

:)
inside grouping its a little different as you can buff whole groups but you cant setperform on all of em. EVerything is the same but you need to do it longer then 8 minutes.. not sure how and what but the group buffing wont last 2+ hours if you only do it 8 minutes.. often they fall off after 30 - 45 minutes.

whenever I buff groups I tend to do 12 minutes just for the sake of it. And it seems to work.

O

old.Cordain

Originally posted by |WarpiG|
how many times are you able to walk into a cantina and find an entertainer? easy to find on dathomir, lok or endor?

You take the buff from Coronet cantina before you head to the other planets. And yeah you need to focus on the entertainers for the 8 mins to get the 2h+ buff.

F

fatgit

Akev (my 2nd char) is a Master Chef on Chimaera :p

Email fg ingame, or visit the Blue Oyster Club at Straylight city on Dantooine (shuttleport there) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom