I need a favour please

C

CliffyG

For some reason i can't log into rightnow, although i've sent GOA a few emails they can't get their heads round the fact that i already know my logon details it's just they aren't working on rightnow :rolleyes:. Basically the reason i want to use it is cos Mercal from the Free the Rogue quest has been sat inside caer diogel for a couple of days now in effect breaking the quest for everyone. He is supposed to despawn when whoever said his name in the stronghold talks to him in diogel. I guess its either bugged or the person hasn't talked to him. So can someone report on rightnow for me pls :).

EDIT

It's on the prydwen server.

C

CliffyG

I guess we'll be waiting a while for anything to actually happen then :(.

D

Draylor

I expect todays server reboot will fix the problem - for now.

But unless the patch contains a real fix for this then the problem will happen again as soon as someone starts the quest but does not complete it.

As usual we'll probably never know what bugs todays patch fixes - that'd be far too much to expect from GOA.

M

mib666

On the Excalibur server Mercal has finaly vanished from Diogel, unfortunately he does not seem to spawn in the Giants Fortress.

I tried again for 30 mins this lunch time, no luck yet will keep trying this evening

:wall:

C

CliffyG

I tried after second server re-boot and he wont answer to his name. What a joke, shouldn't have expected more from GOA though :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom