I must say....

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
this evening was fun. I laughed loads. Thanks guys!

recap: Bahu wants to rape me, or anyone, but mostly me. Aoami likes Ch3tan's jizz, Wazzerphuk thinks I'm a girl, Tohtori whispers my name to girls he's copping a feel of of, everyone hates football....or loves it...or hates it, nobody wants a kitten forum, mooSe_ wants to send me pics of his bum, SheepCow revealed that he secretly wants to be JavaScript, Deebs messed up the merge, then sorted it, and nobody got seriously displeased really.

Today was a good day! :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hold on teedles. Woah there. Are you suggesting that the doomsday hinted at by denizens of dark caves has not transpired with the merge? That it's actually a good thing? Heresy! Burn him!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
So if this is the front room, do we have a back room or even better a dark room?

mooSe_

FH is my second home
you wanna see my back room? ;)

I should stop right now :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
How am i suppossed to have a poopypokeywank with everyone watching ? i always do it in the front room :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
just ignore the cams, drink this, and why don't you get comfortable on this couch? don't mind the lights, it's for a good cause!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I missed a night on FH? Must be because I can't find OT..

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
How can you call this a Front Room, theres nowhere for me to hang my smoking jacket :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom