I must be a cheat because....

G

Emb, I can see why your on 1000+ posts. Do you ever post more than one sentence at a time? :)

O

old.Kurt_Angle

One question, iv'e heard all your talk about, don't call people cheaters because you can't prove it ect.. But consider this, the olympics are going on atm, how many of the athletes go there hoping they won't get caught out for drug taking(eg cheating), and how many would go there, having taken performance enhancing drugs, if they know they couldn't be caught out?, umm well in CS it's imposable to spot the wallhacker, auto aimer, or skin cheater, i put it this way, most or all of the people taking part at the olympics are at the top of there sports, eg very good at what they do, and they still cheat, well is it too much to say that Mr average invisable player on the net is fecking cheating when he pissin hits 9-10 head shots, even the so called great clan players out there could be, it ain't like quake, you could spot a bot a mile off. I trust nobody in CS anymore, there was a day back in the beta 3'ish days when i didn't think like this, but now after seeing just how many people take advantage of every bug that they can, and just how many people visit places like fortress cheats ect.. it just ain't worth trusting anyone anymore.

E

Embattle

I put this to you, the only person you know who is/isn't cheating is yourself.

G

Originally posted by Embattle
pot calling the kettle black any one?

Yeah, I didn't want to post but they made me DAMN THAT NON WHITE KETTLE AND NON WHITE POT DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL.

Also, if you have somne cheats for Cs send them to be so I can smarti guy l33t Cs Plaeyr and kik Yuor AS!!!11111

G

granny

Kurt_Angle,

To be honest I think that the incidence of cheating is a lot less than people believe. You know yourself that it's possible to have a good day when you play like a demon. Fact of the matter is that it *is* impossible to tell if people are cheating or not.

My advice? Forget it, play as well as you can safe in the knowledge that *you* aren't cheating and play for fun. If you can do well for your team without cheating that's a buzz regardless of whether someone else is cheating - it's surely a far better feeling to play well *without* cheating than it is to play well *with* cheating so sit back and be happy knowing that you're having more fun and getting a better feeling than anyone who's cheating.

/GrannY

O

old.Kurt_Angle

Nice one granny, there just the words im allways searching for inside my head while playing, "sit back and be happy knowing that you're having more fun and getting a better feeling than anyone who's cheating" :) man your a star:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom