I miss the old days :(

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
lol hilarious stuff.

Also the "Must.Kill.Overpowered.Alb" :p

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
its not that old people have TOA armour on.

now if they had ubeh twilight weapons!!!

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
made me smil, but also /cry :( want the old Frontier back. :(

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
ahh, that was fun fight at fensalir
was hard fight against that alb too :p

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Mordur said:
ahh, that was fun fight at fensalir
was hard fight against that alb too :p
Yea, i see you called your zerg to help you dur! :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Brunore said:
its not that old people have TOA armour on.

now if they had ubeh twilight weapons!!!

what i thought, here i was hoping for abit of nostalgia and we get ToA! pfft :D

poor avalonian though :(

ormogod.gif

nice nostalgic bug there ah, the good times eh? :)

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
oi oi fatboy!

that screenie at the start of thread aint old days imo...pre-si = old days nd the best ones...but i lost all my screenies ><

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
Oldschool was when you were lvl 16 skald and got pm:s from people asking "omg, nice level"

When you were lvl 6 and atla beach was PACKED with people exping, when Fressen went berserk and killed like 30 people when some newbie pulled Trolki, when you cut boring school to get home to exp in Myrkwood with people, when Twilight weapons was so fucking ubar you'd die for them, when EoO went keeptaking with 100 people and everyone had a TL-weapon, when albs and hibs (for example, Teador camped yggdra) and people went on big WoW-hunts to get ubar items, when people gathered to fix epics, when people only did lotto for items they needed and not "AMAGAD I CAN SELL THIS ITAM OR USE ON MY LVL 39 ALT!!!!!", when 5plats was a fucking fortune, when Malmo-exp was 2 groups, g1 with lvl 45+ and you did melee on one mob at the time, g2 was only for leech and then you attacked another one while the 2 others were still mezzed, when there was no silly SC or stupid expansions, when you could stealth into other realms, when there wasnt 100000000 small guilds that sucked arse, when you bought newly crafted weapons and were all happy about it, when you had old icons, Niar spreading fear in emain, Sinister stealthing into camelot hills, exping in nisses at lvl 8 and it was so fucking uber

And finally, the everlasting rivalry between Eye of Odin and Warders.

That's what I'm talking about

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Yes i remember that day well, made me sad sent you that screenshot a while ago and just formatted comp with 1000+ old DAoC screenshots and 5years of EverQuest screenshots was like 3000+ screenshots of EQ :(

Edit: Just noticed i have 2 self STR/CON buffs :eek:

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Exping in Yggdra was always good for a surprise...

warriors_roxxor.jpg

that one time it was the mincer who had the pleasure of eating snow thou.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
The most funny thing however must have been the Glacier Giant attacking Bledmeer. I havent even found him in NF yet. (Is he there at all?)

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye he is close to 1 of the bledmeer towers

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Jeriraa said:
The most funny thing however must have been the Glacier Giant attacking Bledmeer. I havent even found him in NF yet. (Is he there at all?)

Ahh i remember that was funny as heck :D Had a screenshot of it on other comp will have to see if it ones of the ones i saved :)

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
its still on the daoc.europe pages somewhere in the news archive ;)

glabbin

One of Freddy's beloved
I have better pictures but this one was uploaded allready...
sshot041.jpg

Cozak

Part of the furniture
I remember the job it was pulling the thing there die rezz hit it run like hell die rezz hit it.. etc etc :p

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
God i miss thoose days so badly :(

I remember exping at the Wolf Fortress and when Gna was the central point of the world :)

When people where actually nice to each other and not just "stfu i p4\/\/N u n3wb!!!112"

God i miss thoose days :()

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
I remember the job it was pulling the thing there die rezz hit it run like hell die rezz hit it.. etc etc :p

Someone (I admit it was me.) made a funny remark in the chatgroup after the GG had been aggroed in a fight Hibs vs Mids and people took it serious... I was already at Bledmeer when I realized they were really training him to the keep and then helped getting him the last bit uphill to the keep.
Numerous Mids died due to healers not realizing fast enough what people were doing and half the force was probably rezz sick when he was finaly in range of the Albion trebuchets.
What happened then was just ridiculous and is DAoC history. (Fafnir got visited by the police that night. His neighbors called the cops cause he was laughing so hard!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom