I know that Grats threads are nice but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Just a penny for my thoughts, but it seems that the grats posting has gone totally out of hand. If you just look over this forum there really isnt any real discussion going, only endless grats spam.

I could just pass by and not read them but, it's still getting a bit out of hand.

Discuss :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
its been discussed countless times, general consensus was that irc people needed somewhere to fluffle each other so gratz threads stayed.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Hey, Kalba, just because you only have one more rank to be gratzed for shouldn't mean the rest of the server population are not entitled to gratz threads! ;)

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
:m00:

I want more grats threads.
I think there are to many whine threads.

Lethul

FH is my second home
i disagree kalba, and even if we would remove the "happy" grats threads it would all be pointless whine. as the threads that arent grats threads atm

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
If you don't like them don't look but sometimes you can get fantastic debates going if a certain class gets any form of leveling due to working hard to earn said realm points.

*Gets out his fishing rod* Will anyone bite :wub:

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Grats threads are not nice. Noone gives a shit and the clapping hands suck and the fucking xDDDDDD shit sucks even more.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Well, just go pass them if you don't like them. If we remove grats threads this rum will be soooo sad with only the whining left!!

PS: Oh, and I never got a grats thread but who cares :p

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with Kalba.
Give grats people their own section.

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
I think u should forbid grats-threads under rr10 in this section tbh.
Make a gratsthread-section ;/

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I hate grats threads cause I never get one :'''(

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
Id rather have shitloads of grats threads then shitloads of QQ threads :)

Teraz

Fledgling Freddie
give grats threads there own section, or simply make one grats section that doesn't have endless pages of smileys and grats. If someone wants to announce what rr they have achieved i got no problem with that, its just the resultant spam i don't like. and whats all this QQ bollocks about? when i last had a break from daoc i had never heard of it, now you can't even speak without someone going "OMG QQ SOME MORE"

Light

Loyal Freddie
these threads are worse because i know exactly what arguments will be posted and the exact outcome ..

yet i still read them whereas i skip over the grats threads :(

Ziva

Fluffy
Just skip them, that's not hard is it? Maybe you don't like them but others do so they will stay here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom