I know its probably old but....

M

mid_Efour

Is this for fucking real? or is it a piss take? I cant decide! i have nothing against buying and selling accounts if somone wants to buy somone will always sell , but the way this site is made its a clone of the DAOC US one, it calls its self the offical DAOC leveling service?! oh god help me its 06.15am i can think straight but tell me its a farce.

*Removed the link because its against the CoC and possibly quite a dodgy site. Payment details AND account details anyone?*

*Damini*

R

Ragnarok1978

In order to find out if it is real or not, you need someone who actually bought the services to reply, and do you think anyone would admit it? :)

A

Apathy

They wouldn't have TIME to admit it, being so amazingly busy and all.

Which is why I have created www.daoc-admission.com. For a small fee, I will admit to all the DAOC-related sins the client has committed.

An ideal solution for the DAOC player who is also a mother of 19 children under the age of 8, corporate lawyers with no time for "all that crap" and the mentally infirm.

a.

S

SFXman

lol....
ALSO REALM POINTS - $100 per 30 POINTS
These people can't be serious.
However, the levelling fees are not extraordinary from what I have heard about selling accounts etc...

F

Flimgoblin

no they mean

"give me your credit card and your daoc account details so I can a: steal your characters, b: steal all your cash, c: laugh at you a lot"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom