I know it's a whine....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
but seriously people, must you run around in 3 man stealth teams at 1am in the morning.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Littles said:
but seriously people, must you run around in 3 man stealth teams at 1am in the morning.

Spent last hour at Bled bridge. had some 1vs 2vs1 3v1 fights. logged with 0 deaths :)

Then again I should not brag when I have a rr7 merc with all its nice 1on1 tools I guess. Was fun nevertheless. Want more 1o1 vs tanks rather than multiple Sbs/NS´s

I even pressed DT vs a RM mind you. Such gimp ;)

Nah I think it was as nice hour hour n a half run I had. guess its depending on spots.
And people like Gustav who I respect I wont jump unless jumped upon and no DT vs him either <3
Nn folks

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Ooh, a Melee Runemaster!

(Actually saw a thread where one semi-seriously suggested that after the concept of the Rune of Utter Futility was revealed, but noone had tried it yet). Quite funny. :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Azathrim said:
Ooh, a Melee Runemaster!

(Actually saw a thread where one semi-seriously suggested that after the concept of the Rune of Utter Futility was revealed, but noone had tried it yet). Quite funny. :)

what? :p

Blackdeath

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
I dont :)

Amphrax

haha sure :p

i dont normally but i have started to duo with scolari now casue sick of getting ganked by duos. duos are good fun imo

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
grimlin said:
that wouldnt stop them adding though
Stop more than one stealther being in the same zone then, that'll teach em :p

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
I am for sure always solo and will prolly always b....so i´ll just have to live with the fact that i will get zerged by stealther zergs :(

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
can someone tell me how you set up a QB on a infil? don't you need to fill the qb1

with...

slot1 slot2 slot3 slot4 slot5 slot6 slot7 slot8 slot9 slot10
garr garr garr garr garr df df garr df garr

Garr = garrote.
DF = you know.

I just wondered my infil friends, I love how you play.
I saw this infil called Jax today, and 2other infils, and a scout.

scout goes over to me, stuns me. then Jax goes infront of me, and he's fellow
infil friends, they stood infront of me in 4-5sec, and I'm like DAMN THIS IS GONNA HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!! tripple PA CD SS! but what do they do?

the one opens with Garrotte, and so does the rest, and the scout shoots me with arrows and then /bow rly skilled there mate!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I dont mind the stealther zerg.

i was expecting it to be worse than this with cluster. its mainly dou'ers now. very few soloers and the soloers are the dudes that just run in their own zone.

Still the biggest problem is visual adds. I find the vast majority of the stealthers tend to watch rather than add.

there are some right newb dickheads out there though for sure.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
untitled5of.jpg

Sorry, was bored and had some free time :(

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Now that I see how fun you are having in daoc, i really miss the game! ha...ha....
ps;
This thread fucking sucks.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Littles said:
Couldn't agree more for stealthers....excellent idea!!!

fine for assassin class but what are low RR's and most scouts gonna do. At least hunter/ranger have decent melee capability, not so true for scouts.

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
count yourself lucky it was only 3 :)

ive come across many more later than that ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom