I keep getting kicked from game...

Acibeth

Fledgling Freddie
And having probs logging in again..

Prydwen stability 4tw!

Rohac

Fledgling Freddie
Got same thing.

The server has closed your conection. An error has occured. 4th time now on both pc's

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
better leave prydwen before it burst into flames, come to camlann, everything is the same here :D

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
gogo stable servers... makes me wanna pay them my monthly sub for a game that .. atm doesnt seam to work most of the time...

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
We have techs looking into the problem at the moment to find out why the frontiers are chain-crashing at the moment.
Hopefully the cause will be identified and fixed as soon as possible. It doesn't look like a hardware failure however, it looks as though invalid data is crashing the zone.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
We have techs looking into the problem at the moment to find out why the frontiers are chain-crashing at the moment.
Hopefully the cause will be identified and fixed as soon as possible. It doesn't look like a hardware failure however, it looks as though invalid data is crashing the zone.

Invalid data etc, Could that be why Qbars going empty etc :x ?

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Clicky

Tonight between 20 :00 and 21 :00 the New Frontiers zone on the Prydwen/Excalibur cluster restarted itself three times. We have technicians looking into the problem and there will be more news about this later tonight or tomorrow.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Xalin and Req. thanks for fast updates on FH/daoc site, a question, do the German/French servers feck up as much as the English ones?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
... do the German/French servers feck up as much as the English ones?

News history for german servers got the router problems, two messages on problems on one server (Stonehege, same day) and ... that's it. So guess the answer is a "no".

J

Jamagei

I was having problems logging in one of my characters (who was in an RvR zone) and now my account has been suspended with no word of why.

That sucks imo.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
oh what a suprise - it only affects the english servers......

Comos

Loyal Freddie
I also have a lot of lagspikes lately.

Is this a known issue at the moment? Because several other players seem to have them as well, but not everyone.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Just happened to me as well.

For fuck's sake, what's wrong with these bloody servers NOW? They are getting worse and worse by the month.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Xalin said:
Tonight between 20 :00 and 21 :00 the New Frontiers zone on the Prydwen/Excalibur cluster restarted itself three times. We have the cleaning lady looking into the problem and there might be more news about this later tonight or tomorrow, if we can be arsed....
:eek6:

:m00:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Honestly, i dont know what you lot are moaning about, if there is a problem i am SURE GoA would tell us. Its probably opentransit, or another router gone funny, or an item corruption.

/sarcasm off

:m00:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
Honestly, i dont know what you lot are moaning about, if there is a problem i am SURE GoA would tell us. Its probably opentransit, or another router gone funny, or an item corruption.

There is no spoon

Ttillub

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully the eveningshift has arrived to work now and we get the promised news, maybe even something from constant lagspikes happening again.

Ttillub

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well they failed to deliver news they promised.
It is a probably a big problem so I guess it is better they keep working on it rather than spend time writing news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom