I just had a thought...

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Yup, a genuine thought. I was looking over VoS - specifically the bit about the Nailah's Robes. Anyway, why is it Midgard doesn't get this in robe version?
Wait, Wait. Before you start telling me "Midgard doesn't have robes, its our thing" hear me out...

Atlantis is Atlantis, Home of the Atlantian's (now dead, we think) - it has nothing to do with Midgard, we came along and set up our tents and invaded the havens. Atlantis was there before we were, so we havn't done anything to it...

So why is it that the Ancient Atlantian's decided "Lets leave behind powerful Artifacts, but if Midgard comes along lets make them look different to show how cool we are?" Is there some kind of button on the computer that stops the plains from collapsing.

If > Midgard; Robe = 0
If > Albion; Robe = 1
If > Hib; Robe = 1

How the hell did the Atlantian's know Midgard wouldn't wear robes!? Why did they tailor the drops in the Midgard part of Atlantis to be vests!?!!! Did the Atlantian's add in some magical disclaimer?

Atlantis.JPG

It makes no sense!!! :eek6:

ARGGHHHHHh!!!!!!!
*Falls over drooling slightly*

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, easy now.. take a deep breath... 1...2...3.... Good..

But yeah. Midgard needs some robe-loving.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Lumikki said:
Wow, easy now.. take a deep breath... 1...2...3.... Good..

But yeah. Midgard needs some robe-loving.

I'm not asking for Robe-loving really. I already have a robe, ok so its AF14 cloth but its great for RP fun :)

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the logic behind Mythic's reasoning on this.

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Mythics logic? Hah! Don't bother, you'll end up drooling on the floor again. :p

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Like... How did Atlanteans know that only Albs could spec in Polearms? OMG!?!?!

Or... Maybe it's because it's the scholars that are at the havens are from the respective realms and they are the ones that fashion the finished items from the pieces obtained from Atlantis... And it's them that rip the bottoms off robes for Midgard, instead of the Atlanteans?

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Why is it so, that to every post made on FH, pin has a fully understandable, non-argumentable answer? that's just not right.. :D

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
AngryKid said:
Why is it so, that to every post made on FH, pin has a fully understandable, non-argumentable answer? that's just not right.. :D

It's because Pin knows everything about everything, he's always been like that. :)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
Archeon a transsexual shemale in a dress. :p

Tremble at my mastery of quick Copy+Paste jobs fool! Your time is near! Your final page writ!!!

pHULE.JPG

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Asty said:
lol archeon you truly are weirdo ^^

Wouldn't it have been easier to just ask for me to do you a cute plaguised pic-a-ture? Once more Archeon's Copy+Paste skillz are king! (As well as his seemingly abundant amount of free time!)

Energon.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom