I just had a pint with Phil Oakey

X

Xtro

...and it was a very nice chat, he's a really nice bloke. I couldn't help humming Love Action in my mind tho as I was talking to him.

If you don't know who he is, then are probably 20 years younger than me so nm :)

/edit: I've posted this here as its not to brag (lol as if it qualifies bragging) but I am still SUPRISED as this wasn't anything planned :)

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Xtro

If you don't know who he is, then are probably 20 years younger than me so nm :)

Don't you mean you're 20 years older :p

X

Xtro

I kept feeling Fascination xane. Although in the pub we were Being Boiled, I did start to wonder Don't You Want Me Baby?

FFS SUMMO HE'S THE SINGER IN THE HUMAN LEAGUE!!!1111 :)

T

Testin da Cable

everyone who didn't google doesn't know that Xtro ;)

S

Summo

Pfft. Human League are one of those bands that really get me annoyed, like Manic Street Preachers. :eek:

T

Testin da Cable

pfft. the manics are far more shite than the human league ever tried to be :p

D

danger

lol.... true... plus the manics are welsh... ;)

/me awaits manks input on the subject.....

although why can't James DB ever be NORMAL.... he's either a skinny cunt ala motorcycle emptiness vid... or a fat fuck ala everything from everything must go onwards....

S

Scouse

Dunno bout summo being young - his avatar looks like a stoned Trapper Macintyre off MASH.:eek7:

M

Munkey-

Pfft. Phil Oaken........I just met Paddy Ashdown shopping in the local supermarket

D

dysfunction

I got barged out of the way on the tube by Ken Livingstone so he could get a seat.

D

dysfunction

No but he sat down next to an old lady who chatted to him constantly for his entire trip which by the looks of things he hated every minute of so that was good enough for me!!

:D

X

Xtro

BUT HE DIDNT HAVE A LEGENDARY HAIRCUT OR SING WITH TWO MINGING SLAPPERS DID HE? NNNNARRRR NAAAARRRRh

etc.

T

Testin da Cable

*resist urge to torture Xtro more*

someone post a pic of those two ladies heh :)

Y

~YuckFou~

_286909_human_league150.jpg

W

Wij

I had a pint with Chris Waddle in Sheffield a few years back :)

Y

~YuckFou~

Didn't we do a "claim to fame" thread a while ago?
I'm a legend in my own lunchtime.

W

Wij

It's not a claim to fame. It's a similar-ish experience.

M

mank!

Originally posted by Summo
Pfft. Human League are one of those bands that really get me annoyed, like Manic Street Preachers. :eek:

Originally posted by TDC
pfft. the manics are far more shite than the human league ever tried to be :p

Both of you fuck off, one of these days you'll discover I slit my wrists because of your horrible posts! THEN YOU SHALL BE GUILTY YES? YES!

Originally posted by danger
lol.... true... plus the manics are welsh...

/me awaits manks input on the subject.....

although why can't James DB ever be NORMAL.... he's either a skinny cunt ala motorcycle emptiness vid... or a fat fuck ala everything from everything must go onwards....

Fuck off cunt :p JDB was pretty skinny on tour last year when I saw them, he seems to lose/put on weight quickly, apparently he's a tubby git again. He was well fat at one point though.

You're all scummy Manics hating gits. I'm going to have to start reading this forum again to keep you rascals under control.

P

Pro]v[etheus

Anyone had a pint with Mark Almond yet ?

:puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom