I heard.

Himse

FH is my second home
That they may cluster excal / pryd with Merlin cluster.. didnt think it would be possible and i forgot where i heard it from. I doubt its true but someone confirm for me =]

Bahumat

FH is my second home
its 2 different server hosts with different setups. the game is the same but how the servers run is different i think so its impossible...well very difficult lets put it that way

Himse

FH is my second home
Nate said:
where did you hear this?

as i said i forgot, think somebody told me over ventrilo once, or i overheard it.

Nate

FH is my second home
would be nice, so we can hear the american whiney voices about our barrels! but yeah we'd have to be up to date with patches, probably switch to mythic as customers..dunno if goa would like to loose customers like that really

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Someone once told me on ventrilo that the world is flat.

He was Dutch.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Himse said:
That they may cluster excal / pryd with Merlin cluster.. didnt think it would be possible and i forgot where i heard it from. I doubt its true but someone confirm for me =]

Probably some 8 year old in game talking shit as usual

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I don't even think it would be possible even if both parties (Mythic and GOA) agreed on it seeing as both game codes are different and it would take alot of recources and/or time to synchronize them with maybe even another database "screw up".
Not that I would be against merging (although merging with yanks puts me kinda off) but I just think it would be impossible, also who do you pay the monthly fee to then? Mythic or GOA or both?

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
would be funny if they did.

have mid and hib on excal/prydwen and albs on merlin

only downside is I dont realy care as I havnt been playing daoc for ages

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
and i forgot where i heard it from

as i said i forgot, think somebody told me over ventrilo once, or i overheard it.

actually he was like 30 smit =[

Make your mind up!!!! :D

Hims what sort of drugs do you take to come out with this much shite, you could have dreamed about it for all we know. :D

Dood ive told you about posting on FH when you first wake up. :D

Himse

FH is my second home
Starwind said:
Make your mind up!!!! :D

Hims what sort of drugs do you take to come out with this much shite, you could have dreamed about it for all we know. :D

Dood ive told you about posting on FH when you first wake up. :D

lols :D bigsoz =[

but wouldnt it be nice if there were just 2-3 big clusters, with much bigger rvr zones?

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
would be funny just to see CM get fucked up at 4am by 1k yanks :p

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't mind being clustered with a US cluster. Tbh, it's the only option we have left - can't cluster with French/German clusters, unless we or they wanna speak some other language.

I'm not rerolling to a US server - not after all this time to get everything from level 1 up again. I'd rather just quit, then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom