I hear something about clustering

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Is it true that they gonna cluster English servers with German ones ?

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
There is no official note for dyvet... sorry!

just german's seperatly and french seperatly ... dunno from were you even heard the german + french cluster info...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
That vote was just like anything else Goa do, hint at actually doing something to keep people paying their subs but not actually having any plans whatsoever to do anything.

I am surprised people fell for it really what with the community manager maintaining a similar lie for nearly a year before he jumped ship to fuck up EU warhammer.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
That vote was just like anything else Goa do, hint at actually doing something to keep people paying their subs but not actually having any plans whatsoever to do anything.

I am surprised people fell for it really what with the community manager maintaining a similar lie for nearly a year before he jumped ship to fuck up EU warhammer.

Nah, they will cluster the nf zones i'm sure.
But like always it just takes ages.

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
if there are ppl who want to reroll on limors ( german super cluster inc in the end of summer with 2000 on prime time), there is perfect recovery on hib.

we don't do pl sessions, but we are going to have a ml / arti raid for some of our new members this weekend.

if you find xping tedious without the dragon quests, you get a free lvl every 2 days at least
:lol:

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Thats more or less true.
However they did release a thought of future plans by letting us vote for a nf cluster.

Thats some time ago now tho. :(

I have a thought of future plans that ill be the greatest astronaut in the world... does it ring any bell to you ? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom