I have had enuf...

P

[PS]Fool

right, just bought the us version....the lack of PvP server befor my holiday was going to end was all i could take. so, see you all

S

SFXman

Well, tell us how the gank-o-rama feels, gl amongst the americans :)

P

[PS]Fool

Can do, will be playing on one of the new PvP servers.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Keoess
Can do, will be playing on one of the new PvP servers.
I though there is only one? Open-beta.

A

Aeiedil

well obviously there will be no pvp server if it aint ended testing in us yet :p

K

Keri

Currently, Mordred is the only PvP server, and is in open beta. Unless you log into it early in the day, (US time zones), you can forget it, as it has over 4,000 people logged in later in the day. This, of course, creates lag in all the towns. I heard that a second PvP server will be opened soon. Early on Wednesday, there were over 3,000 people logged in, and no more than 800 or so on any other server. Another feature of Mordred is that you can create characters in all realms, so you can have up to 12 characters.

O

old.Balth

you can up to 4 chars on mordred....not 12.
You can with one account start in 3 diff realms ,you dont have 3 accounts.
I wanted to play the pvp server to but cant find the US version of DAoC... :(

P

[PS]Fool

Yes, only one server up atm, but there will be 3 by the 9th of june..... i will be going on one of the new ones, where there are no lvl 30's already.

F

Flimgoblin

Two servers...

Mordred is in Open Beta - if people are good little toons it'll not reset.

Andred will open at the end of the month (can't remember the exact date).

There's a third server but it's a test server (and is filled with charcopied lvl 50s)

Have fun griefing :clap: :clap:

kthnxbye

P

[PS]Fool

Heh, two new one's are up on 9th of this month. read the herald

O

old.TonkED

Mordred

/em Runs and hides

Well the best thinG to me about Mordred, it gets RID of all the idiots,

Ive been on it a few times, if you like this type of play

GANK-OR-BE-GANKED

I Started a Spiritmaster, got to lev 10, was soloing, on my own enjoying my self, a group of 4 purple come along gank me, am then at ft atla, loss of con.

Go to healer, paying my hard earned cash, get ganked again while paying, i come back again, forget about healer,

I start chatting to friend, (from guild on MLF) get ganked again,

Well as you can see, hehe, atm its rather like a Q3 DM, my advice,

*DON'T TURN YOUR FLAG OFF UNTILL YOU ARE LEV 10
*Try to stay away from major newbie zones
*Try make lots of friends fast
*Join a guild a.s.a.p

Well just from what ive seen, this is what goes on......

Anuther thing, i remember at lev 4, i was getting my pow back, and people just come along, and try attack you even if you still have your flag on,

So keep on your feat, never go AFK...

Best thing is, when i go on Role-play servers, or normal servers, for the past week, ive seen no (HockeyDude Ownsjoo) type of names ect,

Well my 2p,

ENJOY

A

Alrindel

Originally posted by Keoess
Heh, two new one's are up on 9th of this month. read the herald
Looks like you both read it, but Fingoniel understood it and you didn't. Try again!
http://www.camelotherald.com/more/392.php

No matter what, on July 9th there will be a total of three PVP servers running:

Mordred, the original
Andred, same as Mordred but a fresh clean start for those who might be on vacation this week ;)
Gorlas, the PVP test server (which will be an exact copy of Mordred as it is today with all current characters and levels intact, with no more character copies permitted for the time being)
2 PVP servers and 1 PVP test server, just like Fingoniel said.

Sounds like you're going to fit in on Mordred beautifully. Enjoy!

S

SFXman

Ugh... doesn't sound very fun to me TonkED unless you have a buttload of friends and are one mean motherf*cker :)
No AFK? Sheesh... I would probably be at the top of the list for the most killed people...

F

Flimgoblin

SFXman leaps into action: someone stole one of his thread's.

That evil GreenFingoniel has been stealing the latest post name position on the boards again...

Spinning round he taps in a hasty and witty reply.

Smiling at a job well done he turns back to his DAoC computer and sees a group of purples jumping up and down on his grave, dancing round and forming the ever so deep and meaningful word 'pwned' with their bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom