I hate casters

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
All of them....

wish my tanks had that damage per second, sometimes its just no fun playing solo tanks :(

:m00:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Wish my caster could take the beating a tank does tbh :(

Try playing a game where if you get close to the action you are toast...its no fun imo :(

Mine got retired tbh... I also hate casters - just not for the same reason.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I love my wizard and I hate stealthers when I am solo

Purge3 owns me all the time.. :wub:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Casters dps is just silly in a 1v1 situation, doenst help most of them run around as twos or threes. take heart from the fact that 99% of casters are just failed tanks :)

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
what pisses me off most is the use of ml9 convoker in rvr. Even if u get the drop on a caster as a tank nine times out of 10 they pop ml9 and boom u b dead ><

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
dunno... as a stealther i like casters :p most a paper bags enyway :p

but playing one... not really... mostly in pve.... in rvr i suck whit a dmg caster

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Its called balance, tanks get anti CC toys, casters get fecked at short range, casters are easily interupted.. and so on.

Where theres a will to kill an opponent, theres a way.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Problem is casters usually (doesnt involve you if you think about whining about it:)) come out of nowhere and spoil your fights if their moc is down ^_^

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
old.Whoodoo said:
Its called balance, tanks get anti CC toys, casters get fecked at short range, casters are easily interupted.. and so on.

Where theres a will to kill an opponent, theres a way.
you mean tanks have to spend loads of RA points negating caster damage and CC, meanwhile casters have the luxury of speccing their RAs for damage. Not a great deal you can do to kill a moclolacaster even less so when its a life tapper. all you can do really is run through (assuming they havent used mez/stun/root whatever) which tbh leaves a nasty taste in the mouth.

Myhic need to take a look at the damage from casters. probably the only solution would be to increase melee damage because if they nerfed magic across the board every sorc on the server would quit due to not being able to roxthebox in their rogs. only problem with this is melee damage is just about right atm.

zantera

Banned
Cry me a river. I've had 4 rr5+ casters and even though caster damage is high I will always get wtfpwned at short range, it's balanced, stop moaning.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
I only hate casters when its like, 30 of em which seem to be the case almost every time albs are spotted in RvR :/

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Balanced? It's nowhere near balanced!

Two things who really annoy me on Casters:

1. Sick casting speed
2. Classes who deal alot Damage shouldn't be able to heal themselfs through Damage Spells.
3.Those ML Pets who hit like Trucks and Tanks hit them for 12 Damage.

And as Raven pointed out above most Tanks have to spend alot RA Points to avoid crowd control.

Most of the People out in RvR play Mages.There is a Reason why there are so many Mages.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Actually I hate assasins these days. Basically as a caster if they pop on top of you, you are practically free rp's for them.

As for casters, well we have range, that is our advantage over a tank. However all the tank has to do is interupt the caster, and every tank has the ability to interupt a caster a range, and bingo you are up close and in with a chance.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Gibbo said:
Actually I hate assasins these days. Basically as a caster if they pop on top of you, you are practically free rp's for them.
u only have to worry about assasins if ur solo or in a small group and even then u have a good chanse with moc,
in a fg assasins are free rps for a caster specially with the games most annoying ra DI.

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
i played my rm abit in fg yesterday, i was laughing at how easy it is to kill compared to tank, quite the easymode!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Dallas said:
i played my rm abit in fg yesterday, i was laughing at how easy it is to kill compared to tank, quite the easymode!

pleh, dont say that :) Dont go breaking my morale as im trying to forget easymode while playing BM :p

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
I used to think casters were more overpowered than they are - okay I aren't saying they ain't btw cos they really are - but nowadays I'm finding an appreciation for the tank groups. I don't often run in one myself - sadly cos I love it when I do - but I'm often on the receiving end of a RR8+ Mid tank group on Glast and they rip through us like a hot knife through butter on most occasions. :) Like I said, this is classic though so maybe TOA is once more to blame :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom