I had a fight and should not have lost.

A

alhanna

Did they cheat?

It was an SB, Ill keep the name to myself but he appeared to lag though me and run off. I gave chase but he was behind me all the time.

Others I spoke to who died said the same thing.

W

Waok

Weird, maybe its just server lag your experiencing.

I've found the same thing has happened to me, just put it down to server connection.

R

Rg.Roller

should of DF'd earlier imo ^^

No but seriously its prolly the freaky lag, hard to do alot atm

Z

zoia

Think it was mentioned in another post....
Happened to me a lot lately, been stuck to someone trying to sprint away, but i'm often out of range, even when popping an end regen potion and sprinting after them.
Normally i would have been close enough to hit them, but i'm not.
As we all know, Excal hasn't been very stable lately :p

K

Kallio

We also know that a certain infil got his acc banned after outspinting a shaman while being diseased...

G

Gargo-

My group was fightin a fg of mids today and an SB added - the sb warped around everywhere and at some point regened instantly to full hp from 15%. Dunno if its the same SB, but we thought that was bloody weird :p

He still died ofc :clap:

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Kallio
We also know that a certain infil got his acc banned after outspinting a shaman while being diseased...

LOL who was that?

N

nalistah

Ofcourse you should not have lost. You are an infil, your opponent was a SB. Plain logic :m00:

F

Faeldawn

Similar thing happened to me in DF a few days ago, was chasing a SB with my BM, charged him and was right on his back but out of range.

Followed him for about 20 seconds before he ran into a group of mids and i got wasted, very strange.

P

poppamies

must be a bug, sbs winning, will be fixed next patch, when they remove all weaps from em =)

S

Sichama

People seem to outsprint others for no apparent reason, and yes i am familiar with end reg pots, chants etc.

But seeing a mage outsprint a ranger who has hited his speed buff does kinda strike as odd.

Oh well names are noted and we will see.

L

lpep

past few days seen crazy amount of lagg,been stuck to enamys while trying to hit on a few occasions without seeming to be able to hit.........

A

alhanna

Here we go again Fotm?

Cryissa has been around for over a year now, just to let you know.

J

jarl

This hapen to me ALOT, rather anoying u do stick on someone and are like just up hes ass, u sprint just incase he/she will and u swing at em and nutting happends xept a rather anoying text saying target is out of range .......

Hapends to me like always against random classes. Its just as anoying as ppl somehoe beeng able to strafe almost to yer side from yer front when you move backwards, like how teh fuck do they move that fast oO.

Imo all these poop started with prepatch for ToA or so. Rediculus lag even tho yer meaters are all green.

Z

ztyx

I've gotten more and more out of views/too far aways lately. I wonder if ppl have started using more windows draging or the server is worse after "the fix". Still very annoying.

A

alme

its server lag, i get it constantly when i try to hit ppl whos running. Even tho im right on em it says out of range.

M

marczje

i once shot an infil for ~1600/1700 hp till he reached me, i go to spear, df's me on first hit[didn't have purge up] and kills me before i can ip.. now that's where i should have won..

V

Vrollo

Been experiencing a lot of not in view too these last months. Think it started with last patch and it wasn't lag coz at other times nothing wrong and then I'm about to PA a target who's not moving and I get the line "out of view" again.

Like said before might be server lag.

Even when stuck to some1 using sprint and end pot I see people warping a bit ahead of me and then I seem to catch up and then a few meters ahead again. Don't think it's window dragging since I saw a movie of some guy once and that makes you warp for miles.

Users who are viewing this thread