I had a dream :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I hate my dreams they are so weird :(

Well this dream last night...

I was playing DAoC (but actually within the game, like Tron) hehe

I was running around this realm in open fields/trees/sea etc... with loads of other characters roaming around fighting each other and the odd player attacking mobs while characters were running past ignoring the PvE players.

I saw this poor little lurikeen fighting a GIANT Aligator (Purple Con) just like the 1 in ToA ML5...Huge thing it was compared to the lurikeen :)

So, me being brave and not realising that if I died in game I would actually die irl...eeeeeeek... I approached this Aligator in stealth mode and positioned myself for Backstab 2 (which I missed!!!!!). The Aligator was on 35/40 % life so I thought this would be a doddle. It turns to me and starts attacking me and im like wtf I cant hit the fecker!!! then wack i hit it woohooo for 2 damage!!! amazingly enough it never hit me /flex so I was thinking I have to get this big nasty Aligator back to its original position (which I knew where it started).

Original position of Aligator???

Down a long school corridor which was about 200 metres long with a tiny door at the end. In the room was just like an old School Class Room!

Then I woke up :(

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
like i tell my wife....

nothing in the world is more boring than someone telling you about their dream.....

no offence :) just maybe cut down your playtime a bit :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Dreaming of DAoC?

Get some boobs in and it becomes acceptable.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Cut down my playtime? :)

Thing is I dont play as much as I use to :)

Like for example:

Monday-Work/GF/Pool Match/GF
Tuesday-Work/GF/Pool/GF
Wednesday-Work/GF (maybe play for couple hours)
Thursday-Work from Home (maybe play for a few hours) pick GF up/evening at GF's Mums house/May have Pool Competition
Friday-Myself/GF day off (maybe play for a few hours) evening at GF's Mums house
Saturday-Day off-GF-GF/Myself plan something to do (May play depends what GF is doing) Sometimes maybe pool competition
Sunday-get up later than usual/go round nans/pops for dinner spend most of the day round there with GF.

If we not doing much at weekends then I can play more :)

So as you can see I prolly get about approx 10 hours a week to play. So I dont think I play that much :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Last night i had a dream of a 17 year old female Ice skater for some reason whom i was training which is odd because i have no fucking idea how to ice skate :p

Man her arse in that leotard was <3 tho

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I really expected some Mandella shit here and all i got was #snore :(

Everz

FH is my second home
I've had a dream where I went round headbutting people before.

br1te

Loyal Freddie
i had a dream i saw a monkey, he came back and saved midgard and they came down from the hills and saw that it was good

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Cut down my playtime? :)

Thing is I dont play as much as I use to :)

Like for example:

Monday-Work/GF/Pool Match/GF
Tuesday-Work/GF/Pool/GF
Wednesday-Work/GF (maybe play for couple hours)
Thursday-Work from Home (maybe play for a few hours) pick GF up/evening at GF's Mums house/May have Pool Competition
Friday-Myself/GF day off (maybe play for a few hours) evening at GF's Mums house
Saturday-Day off-GF-GF/Myself plan something to do (May play depends what GF is doing) Sometimes maybe pool competition
Sunday-get up later than usual/go round nans/pops for dinner spend most of the day round there with GF.

If we not doing much at weekends then I can play more :)

So as you can see I prolly get about approx 10 hours a week to play. So I dont think I play that much :)

you need to cut down on the gf m8

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I had a DAoC dream last week. I was stood next to an outside swimming pool, but I was nuking people in the pool like I was an irl mentalist! If anyone came into 'melee range' I lifted them up above my head and threw them across the pool like the Hulk!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I once had a nightmare that I was lost in camp. forest and bound there as well, had no silver for a horse and I didnt have a /map!!

Then I realised that I was awake and that was just the way daoc was in the early days :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
weirdos.jpg

Everz

FH is my second home
When I started playing I thought I couldn't leave Humberton till I was level 5, because everytime I did I'd head past the goblin camp and they'd own me. Because they were purple with 3 pluses (!) I thought they were guards, so I stayed leveling in off greens for hours to get 5.. then someone took me to Camelot.

Admittedly I was only 11 at the time. hah.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Agreed.. 3-4 times a week is good enough, less/more then that you grind on each other badly..and wanking ent to bad.

Thats utter ball sack tbh :) we actually live together :) so that might be hard to do lol :) anyway we happy thats all that matters :) and for all you lot judging on what I actually do without actually knowing me is just plain silly :) so stfu and get on DAoC so you can RP PL me! :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Obviously depends on the person, but due to me and the gf being bloody similar 3/4 constant day round each other and we begin to grind, the time away is a peach hah. Night out with mates and shit is a good get away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom