I guess there's no harm asking...(for kemor mainly)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
A fair amount of daoc players including myself i am sure would love to see the artifact changes in 1.69 patched as soon as possible on euro servers, i know it's possible to patch a small amount of a later patch to fix a certain bug or anything that's needed, in my view this is one of those things.It will certainly make many more daoc players happier and patch 1.69 could mean they could wait a while for this to happen :/

Do not forget if this is the case and they get a battler or axe of malice and specced crush/hammer, they can not exp it at all(just an example of what i mean) and have to wait for that patch, if you could get the team to fix this part for us daoc players it will save us waiting for them and we can lv the artifacts right away.

I know it's probably not possible at the moment due to the patch not being released in usa, however when it is could you please look into this, also tell us what you think of this, any chance it could happen? :)

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
A fair amount of daoc players including myself i am sure would love to see the artifact changes in 1.69 patched as soon as possible on euro servers, i know it's possible to patch a small amount of a later patch to fix a certain bug or anything that's needed, in my view this is one of those things.It will certainly make many more daoc players happier and patch 1.69 could mean they could wait a while for this to happen :/

Do not forget if this is the case and they get a battler or axe of malice and specced crush/hammer, they can not exp it at all(just an example of what i mean) and have to wait for that patch, if you could get the team to fix this part for us daoc players it will save us waiting for them and we can lv the artifacts right away.

I know it's probably not possible at the moment due to the patch not being released in usa, however when it is could you please look into this, also tell us what you think of this, any chance it could happen? :)

I agree I think they should patch all the item updates as soon as possible

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
well i think its weird we dont have 1.68 already.... :/

emma

Loyal Freddie
Sycho said:

Should have stuck to Slash imho instead of respeccing to fotm crush with its anytime stun style ;p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
emma said:
Should have stuck to Slash imho instead of respeccing to fotm crush with its anytime stun style ;p

I didn't spec crush for the stun ;p ;p ;p , specced crush about month before patch and wanted it for weaponskill, armour tables and haste effect, anyway the thread's not about this.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
As 1.69 is not live in the US yet, its unlikely we will see it soon, it looks like its going to be a major patch of fixes and denerfs.

ATM i imagine GOA are doing their best to sort the crash issues, and hopefully 1.68 at least will be with us soon, but hey, mayne well get another double patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom