I Gots It !!!

J

Jasio

YAYAYAYYA! I just got Medal of Honor Allied Assault FULL VERSION!!

woohoo! I preordered it so tearing the Purolater Curior box apart was fun!

WOOHOO!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap:
:clap:

T

Trem

Nice one, let me know wot its like online please m8, i need a new multi game.By the way, top country and people(Canada)

J

Jasio

game is awesome... i love the SP campaigns but Online is just amazing!! so many maps, levels... and no GameSpy!!! its got its own built in server finder thingy !!! WOOHOO!!!

T

Trem

Cool, nice 1, why dont u ermmm send me a copy so i can see if.....erm, well, aha got 1, so i can see if it works in this country my Canadian chum;)

J

Jasio

LOL! well the game install takes up 1.3GB (ouch!) and requires 2 cd's so the game is a 2 cd pack but that means you can have 2 comps using it at the same time because your using CD1 or CD2. YAY!

Oh and ... right... yeah like im gonna send it to you :)

Why dont you come here and see it on my comp. Heh, 1024x768 resolution, 32bit, and all the graphics settings cranked as high as they can go! Go thing for 64MB GeForce!

Word of advice to all people with GeForce 2 cards... if you dont have a cooling fan on your GeForce then Medal of Honor will crash after about 1 1/2 of play. This is because the video card over heats from all the intense graphics. I had to mount a fan on mine but when it crashed I couldnt touch the video card it burnt my finger! Just some advice so you dont mess up your comps !

O

old.$aw$aLL

I bought it for my kid...now he dun't play t2 :mad:
he has a gforce3 with a thermo solutions hs & f (a purdeh big chunk of copper). 1.4 amd proc
/me hopes it will be okay....I'm sure he's got it all cranked up.
Damn games these days are more trouble......
/grumbles off :rolleyes:

O

old.$aw$aLL

/me played it last night...in a nutshell?
....wuvdit :cool: :whip:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom