I Fought The L.A.W. and I won !

xane

Fledgling Freddie
the NVA equivilent of "the Pig" (M60) is the RPD, sometimes available as a alternate primary weapon for the NVA Assault class. The main difference is the secondary weapon is the bog-standard grenades, whereas the M60 has the L.A.W. on its side.

Last night I found out the weakness in the M60/L.A.W. combo, being NVA and spawning an RPD/Grenade combo I was able to match the Yankees in firepower and I could wipe them out by grenade spamming, it made a far better anti-infantry class as the L.A.W. is practically useless against soldiers, I've noticed the splash damage is nowhere near like the old 1942 Bazookas.

In infantry situations, the M60 combo does actually turn out short lacking the grenades, the L.A.W. might be a great anti-tank weapon but it is little use for much else.

After one death, I watched two GIs aimlessly shooting at the NVA Tunnel Spawn, unable to kill it off with either M60 fire or L.A.W., now if only they had a grenade ... :)

End result was the "Pig Boys" could not hold off the constant tide of NVA from the Tunnel and their flag eventually fell under a hail of grenade shrapnel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom