I felt like a tank!

O

old.Second

i felt like a tank for about 5 mins yesterday=)

just got my shining new 6 sec Pbt and wanted to try something while waiting for a twee grp.

so i turned it on, did EB and Haste on myself and pulled a pikeman with friction.

After about 5-10 mins of wacking on the pikeman i finaly managed to kill him with my stick! and he didnt even hurt me once:p

Wonder if this works on spear heroes too? i bet he will be suprised and probably delete his char the day a theurgist wins over a hero in melee =)

staff powah!

O

old.Kerosene

Heh.. Theurgs can solo melee in PvP no probs, esp if you dehaste the mob too... but unfortunately in RvR they use styles and it fooks up the PBT a lot more :(

Nice thought though.

O

old.Second

how does the styles fook up?
I saw a friend of mine use it on a 2handed troll on a US server. It was awsome=)

F

Flimgoblin

6s pbt and friction will stop a two hander...

can't wait for /duel :) can try it on your fellow polearmsmen :)

O

old.LandShark

it had BETTER work though, because one hit past PBT and you d0wn :D

O

old.Second

would be fun to test tho=)

if any hero or 2h troll reads this:p want to test? i just need to AS debuff you:) if it works then great i'll stop before i kill u=) if it dont work then i guess its free rp for u hehe.

S

stupidshady

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can't wait for /duel can try it on your fellow polearmsmen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/em pulls out his s/s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom