I feel OLD

G

gengi

I have just read a few posts and I feel old , glad Maiden still get heads banging and air guitars twanging though. I remember seeing them when they didn't pack out stadia on a regular basis, memories :).

Later

Gengee

p.s RUSH 4tehwin

M

mirieth

It's only because 16 year-olds accross the country have finished school and are infesting the boards with spam :p (me included :D).

Anyway, the glass isn't half empty, it's half full... and other such things :).

O

osy

Deep Purple for teh win, Whitesnake for teh win, Led Zeppelin for teh win.... Pink Floyd for teh win....

Old rocks, gengee ;)

S

Sharma

Originally posted by mirieth
It's only because 16 year-olds accross the country have finished school and are infesting the boards with spam :p (me included :D).

^^

yup :p

C

Col|

Originally posted by Ekydus
Radiohead > Iron Maiden.

I know its down to personal taste and stuff, but the above can't really be said, since the 2 bands are nothing alike really.

Personally, I have time for both bands, depending on my mood, and some of the music mentioned by a previous poster (Zep et al) is also good. :p

O

osy

fyi, Radiohead is classified as "grunge", and they're ok.

E

Ekydus

Radiohead are classified many things: Rock, Grunge, Indy, Emo...

They are still great though. Listen to a song like Street Spirit (Fade Out) and tell me it isn't a classic tune...

Oh and their new album Hail To The Thief is great.

D

Dwarfdeep

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
not likely ..... Radiohead = wuzz pop

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Can't beat a bit of Maiden (except Bring your daughter to the Slaughter *shudder*) and some Punk blaring away while playing DAoC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom