I dreamt a dream

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Of cars so shiny.

A South Korean woman is celebrating after passing the written exam for a driving licence - on her 950th attempt.
After four years of trying, 68-year-old Cha Sa-soon finally managed to secure the 60 out of 100 points needed to pass the test.
The grandmother has spent more than 5m won ($4,200, £2,600) on application fees for the test.
Now Mrs Cha, who lives in Jeonju, 130 miles (210km) south of Seoul, must pass the practical test to get on the road.
'Don't give up'

BBC NEWS | World | Asia-Pacific | Woman passes 950th driving test

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
oh man i do NOT wanna meet her on the road.

if you need 950 tries to pass a test you dont belong in a fucking car :)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
how stupid is she? She must've got every single possible question like at least 20 times before finally working out what the right answer to some of them were

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
how stupid is she? She must've got every single possible question like at least 20 times before finally working out what the right answer to some of them were

or...she actually can drive but has test angst?

mooSe_

FH is my second home
or...she actually can drive but has test angst?

I can understand that for the practical test, but (at least in this country) the theory test is just multiple choice. I can understand getting panicky about it the first time and failing because of that, and then maybe a few more times because you don't have any confidence in yourself after the first fail. But after 100 times of taking the same multiple choice test I think I would have got over my fear a little bit, or even if I was still worried I think that I would still be able to remember some of the questions from the last 99 times I took the test.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
not to mention that she must have been able to memorize the entire test after 950(!) times :p

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I think my favourite part is that this isn't even the actual driving test, just the written test.

LOL.

You'd think just randomly selecting answers would get you to 60% after 10-20 tries lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom