I don't think they read what i said

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
Read from the bottom up

Customer (XXXXXXXX)05/29/2004 03:45 PM I have paid for my subscription as you have taken £22 from my account using BIBIT INTERNET PAY REGULAR PAYMENT on the 25th May 2004.
Please see attached file. I have blanked out other items as they are not relevant to the matter

Discussion Thread
Response (CS)05/29/2004 01:08 PMDear DAOC player,

We inform you that your account is closed as the automatic renewal of your subscription period has been inactivated. We're sorry about that.

If you wish to replay to DAoC, you'll have to proceed to a subscription.

Please, follow the instructions below to subscribe :

To subscribe to a subscription paying to DAoC, you must go on the page of the official site of DAoC, column "Subscription" and link "Account".

Please , enter then your login and password SUBSCRIPTION.
You will reach a page concerning the invoicing.

Please , click " To reach the securized payment to validate ".
Enter then your method of payment, your particulars concerning this payment and finally, your choice of subscription.

After having entered your credit card data, if you want to reactivate the automatic renewal process, you have to go to the "Account" category and click on the link "Validate" in the window "Choose/modify my subscription".
The automatic renewal process will be effective at the end of your next subscription period.

At the end of the procedure of subscription, you will receive a mail of confirmation, a summary of your choices...

We remind you that your account (login, password, etc...) and your character are registred in our data base during six (6) months since the last day of your current subscription period

Warm regards,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support Customer (XXXXXXXXX)05/27/2004 12:10 PMstill waiting for response Customer (XXXXXXXXXX)05/26/2004 11:05 PMHi,
I paid my subscription charges the other day the money has been taken from my bank account but I am still unable to access the game. I sent an email the other day as well but I have had no reply as yet from it. Please let me know what is happening as it is getting very frustrating.
My account is the one subscribed to this email address. If I fail to hear anything from you in the next couple of days I will requesting that my bank returns the money to myself as you have failed to provide the service I have paid for.
Yours (getting less) patiently

Now have i explained myself properly?:eek6: :twak: :eek7:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I knew they'd get you for that BG1 char name.

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
lol can't see y they failed to understand yr first email, sed everything that was needed, and yet all they could respond with is a dummies guide on how to resubscribe

lets hope your situation gets resolved soon

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
rofl, goa are so goddamn stupid :/

you should edit your name out btw, just to be sure -.-

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm think we solved the mystery of the missing blind toad's.. they all work for GOA

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
you should edit your name out btw, just to be sure -.-
its in my profile if someone wanted it that bad

Blood

Fledgling Freddie
it truely is mindboggeling how inept they can be

they might aswell be replying in chineese: "tankie juu vevy muuth, an good fok juu silf"

(im suspecting they have some sort of in-department contest going on, about whom of them can piss customers off the most... its not like customers matter to them, even if you "cancle" the auto-renewal, they just start it up again and start withdrawing money again.)

the really incredible thing here is that noone have reported them to the police yet

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
Blood said:
the really incredible thing here is that noone have reported them to the police yet

agree 100% so many accounts been reopened without the credit card owners consent and so many more closed dispite the money being taken out of thier account

frd_prefect

Fledgling Freddie
Wai said:
agree 100% so many accounts been reopened without the credit card owners consent and so many more closed dispite the money being taken out of thier account

Tell me about it, my account has been closed for a month despite money being taken and after a month with a post on right now and 3 mails to subscription@goa.com, I've yet to hear a peep out of them.

Ford

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
omfg :( a old acc. I had is leeching cash on my account to now :(
Had a talk with my bank, and I saw that Im paying for that acc. to now (from 4/3-2004...) Wtf ???

Anyone know have to report em? If this was america GoA would be sold to wather+bread...

Retrakith

Banned
Seems GOA arent humans at all, more like robots that copy/paste the first random response they find on google? :twak:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Retrakith said:
Seems GOA arent humans at all, more like robots that copy/paste the first random response they find on google? :twak:

Your search - Seems GOA arent humans at all, more like robots that copy/paste the first random response they find on google? - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
- Try fewer keywords.
Also, you can try Google Answers for expert help with your search.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
Your search - Seems GOA arent humans at all, more like robots that copy/paste the first random response they find on google? - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
- Try fewer keywords.

lol :D

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
old.Tohtori said:

Suggestions:
- Try fewer keywords.

rofl :p

Chilly

Balls of steel
bloody goa monkeys, i emailed them a very detailed explanation of how my gfx was wankered after the latest patch and how id tried reinstalling ALL of my drivers, i sent them a dxdiag, i updated DX9 etc...

Guess what they "invited me" to do?

Fucking blind bastards, if i wanted to install my graphics and dx9 drivers again i bloody would have i dont need some imbacile telling me what i just told him.

Jjuraa

Banned
i had the most frustrating time with GOAs subscription service..

firstly they banned my acc for speedhacking.. which was enraging on its own seeing as i didnt actually do anything (not here to discuss the arguments, take that as you will)

secondly they ban me from getting into the subscription section of my banned account..

thirdly, they were still draining money off my credit card every month.. to pay for a banned account.. that i couldnt play. and i was locked out of the subscription section.. so i couldnt even go in to cancel the damn CC..

the icing on the cake was when i emailed them to explain the problem and to let them know they owed me £56 quid..

cant remember the exact wording but it was somthing like

"thank you for your query, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused by you subscription page malfunctioning.. to recompensate you, we have topped up your account for one months subscription to DAoC"

... yeah fucking cheers..

anyway it was /cancel CC, /call CC company to get my money back...

if anything like this happens again its /plane ticket to france to burn down GOA offices..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom