I don't care, they can just f**k off now.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1986258,00.html

A private conversation between 4 policemen, recorded to snare one of them (who apparently is crooked) successfully.

However, one of the men referred to a career criminal as 'pondlife', and now faces discipliniary procedures, possibly even the sack - because the criminial may have been offended, if he had heard the conversation which of course he couldn't!

Next they'll be asking people "Oh would you mind please sir if we arrested you, I wouldn't want to offend you by just doing it?"

:eek:

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Y'know a lot of people here chuck around the phrase "it's political correctness gone madddddd!". This is the first incident I've heard of that I feel actually qualifies.

Sar

Part of the furniture
The other officers are accused of also using “inappropriate language” in private conversations.

Fuck me, Big Brother (1984) is alive and well.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Sar said:
Fuck me, Big Brother (1984) is alive and well.

It's fucking disgusting, who the fuck has the right to say what people can and can't say in private conversations, regardless of the line of work they have chosen.

Utini

Can't get enough of FH
Y'know a lot of people here chuck around the phrase "it's political correctness gone madddddd!". This is the first incident I've heard of that I feel actually qualifies.
This is the FIRST? I could probably find about 100 examples of it in the papers, every single day. And no im not going to do that now, im not THAT bored (yet).

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sure you could find 100 examples that you felt fit the bill, the problem is most of the time I've read people moan about PC gone madness I tend to have a different opinion.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I don't see that as PCness gone mad per-se - but it is absurd.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Obviously these idiots don't quite understand what a private conversation is.

If I want to call anyone a **** in private I bloody will and there is not a damn thing anyone can do (as long as im not breaking the law at the time :p)

mank!

Part of the furniture
political correctness aside and that is entirely insane, the police are all utter ***** so i can't say it surprises me at all.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I must admit I don't have a lot of respect for the police; some of them are rude, abrupt and ... arseholes basically.

I suppose it's the same in any line of work.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Its fucking madness , and theres 100's of examples. How about the white woman who trained for years to join the old bill, did cadets and everything, who gets told shes got to wait for 2 years because they're only taking policewoman of asian origin at the moment, sorry.
You're having a fucking laugh :(

throdgrain

FH is my second home
PS the coppers in early doors ARE ace. :D
Proper TV, not yer crappy Yank import shite, nor "reality" TV.

(am pissed)

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom