I`d like to thank you albs........

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Zoyster

get yer facts straight before you make a fool of yourself.

I'm gonna break soem home truths for you, I remember 12 months ago Aussie and the likes shouting abuse at us, coz we never followed the zerg. Ironically, you now are all convinced that we R the zerg.

Anywayz, I have fun playing DAOC, do you ? hahaha go level a savage gimp.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by old.Outlaw

I rest my case...

old.Outlaw
Talks too much!

You're quite a spammer for rr1l10 you know ? =D

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
get yer facts straight before you make a fool of yourself.

I'm gonna break soem home truths for you, I remember 12 months ago Aussie and the likes shouting abuse at us, coz we never followed the zerg. Ironically, you now are all convinced that we R the zerg.

Anywayz, I have fun playing DAOC, do you ? hahaha go level a savage gimp.

Well, guess that swarm of warders at tower yesterday were just your fans =D

PS. I prefer playing my fotm healer =D

S

StormriderX

Given that albion is the most populated realm of the 3 where a significant proportion of lvl50 players want rvr, its hard not to imagine the two main rvr zones (emain + odins) being packed to the rafters with the buggers.

Usually most albs tend to be casual players, who don't have the time and inclination to hang around for most of their online time forming the perfect gank groups.

Therefore you get groups running around without neccessary support classes - I ran into a group which consisted of 7 tanks and 1 mincer (which confused the hell out of me to start cause I was going where the f**k is that cleric).

So to avoid getting ganked for every single minute they spend in emain some do tend to gravitate together. Usually at the most popular spots of each zone.

I.e. Mg's - tower for emain is also favourable.

Alb zerging is nothing new and isnt going to go away.

So cry less please.

Edit: DO expect to get zerged at a MG so do yourself a favour and stay away.

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by StormriderX
Given that albion is the most populated realm of the 3 where a significant proportion of lvl50 players want rvr, its hard not to imagine the two main rvr zones (emain + odins) being packed to the rafters with the buggers.

Usually most albs tend to be casual players, who don't have the time and inclination to hang around for most of their online time forming the perfect gank groups.

Therefore you get groups running around without neccessary support classes - I ran into a group which consisted of 7 tanks and 1 mincer (which confused the hell out of me to start cause I was going where the f**k is that cleric).

So to avoid getting ganked for every single minute they spend in emain some do tend to gravitate together. Usually at the most popular spots of each zone.

I.e. Mg's - tower for emain is also favourable.

Alb zerging is nothing new and isnt going to go away.

So cry less please.

absolutely spot on

G

Garnet

Originally posted by old.Outlaw
W0t fukin server do you play on?....cuz it aint Excalibur....u go to emain what once a week? and u draw these BS conclusions!

U_ONLY_THINK_WE_ZERG_CUZ_OF_OUR_DMs!!!!!!

(anyway have u started ur savage yet?)

You do Zerg though, although I got to give hats off to Herbal for trying to get the alb zerg from following you.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by StormriderX
Edit: DO expect to get zerged at a MG so do yourself a favour and stay away.

While I agree more casual players might play Albion, the claim Albs zerg is just lame. Albs can't leave the atk in Emain for most of the day due to Mid zergs. This is after Hibs move around Emain in the early morning. Later in the evening the zergs of Albion and Midgard can compete. Hibs could compete in the zerg also, just that they don't bother very often.
Midgard is the worst zerger at the moment, despite being overpowered with 3 classes atleast.
Regards, Glottis

A

Arthwyr

I want to see the new numbers on this. I am sure that the active RvR population of midgard is very close if not larger then albions at the moment.

S

stunned

Must be hard to get deathmessages for rr10 peeps that run in 2-3 FGs always.

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
While I agree more casual players might play Albion, the claim Albs zerg is just lame. Albs can't leave the atk in Emain for most of the day due to Mid zergs. This is after Hibs move around Emain in the early morning. Later in the evening the zergs of Albion and Midgard can compete. Hibs could compete in the zerg also, just that they don't bother very often.
Midgard is the worst zerger at the moment, despite being overpowered with 3 classes atleast.
Regards, Glottis

Actually my point was that a milegate is the checking point for everybody and their dog. Also due to the nature of the portal system it is not suprising to find a few groups porting at the same time. So complaining about getting zerged at a MG is like complaining about lack of healthy food being served at mcdonalds t.t

S

svartmetall

It's also tempting to name and shame the high RR Albs who were grey-killing at Mid DF entrance yesterday morning...sad little cowards.

O

old.Zoyster

Our Group's are always roaming in 1 fg so dream on loser.

C

Crashtje

Re: Re: I`d like to thank you albs........

Originally posted by Hanhepi
LMAO!!! Nice one, really.

You having crappy hardware and I-net connection is OF COURSE Albion's fault. Uhu.
What's next? You blame us for running near some trees just to slow your system down?
And then? You blame us for wearing emblems cos that slows your system down?

Really, if you get triple squares when seeing 50 players then you're playing the wrong game on the wrong machine.

Anyway ... really looking forward to your upcoming damn-NPCzerg-and-houses-in-Jordheim-I-can't-move-there-anymore-thread.

The fact that 300 albs are thundering towards me, im on 512 adsl running 640mb sd-ram , my comp still shits it, and im sure alot of peoples do. And yes it is your fekkin fault, when the server has 2500 + theres over 1000 albs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread