I`d like to thank you albs........

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crashtje

For ruining any possibility of fair rvr, decent 1fg vs 1fg fights, and for generally Fucking up DAoC probably forever, since 6pm this evening , til now and probably til about 5am u`ll run in your 5fg . Get some skills ? Roll a dfferent realm perhaps ? do something fucking useful, i cant play in emain no more cos of the lag i get , whenever the zerg is close i triple red OOO and die . just fo somewhere else.

whine whine whine

:flame:

H

horil

I think they have partly moved to mid / pryd, to try the classes and cry for nerf? :mad:

C

Crashtje

go for a quick run in emain, then tell me they went to mid/pryd - its like gremlins, twat an alb he multiplies ,,,, the Outlaws.

Z

zlair

u honestly cant only blame albs can u ?

been said be4 and is prolly gonna be said so much more in the future : DAoC will become more and more zergy as more and more peeps ding 50 with the char they like (meaning, they might have rolled a char they "thought" was fun but wasnt and then made a new one - i rolled ice theurg cuz i had a ice sorc on Diablo2, but now i play infil and so much more fun ;) )

E

Ensceptifica

Took 3 keeps today and didn't run into an alb zerg once fyi.

C

Crashtje

open your eyes u blind fool! - chances are u was roaming last nite at 4am when hibs had 3fg out lol. albs are multiplying everyday thers more, and more, and more .

P

Petronella

try playing the game instead of crying here :p

R

Rollie_David

for the last 3-4 days emain has been zerged exclusively by mids 24/7 apart frrom maybe a small windown at peak times, i can see why albs zerg when 4 days straight you have 3-4fg mids camping atk at 3pm.

X

Ximadir

Today was very nice of the 34 runs i made to emain i got 20 times zerged before i even got past amg and 14 times after i made a kill 10fg jump me yay good job albs all 1rp maybe if you do that 4miljon times you ding rr10 all.

O

old.Cruel Heart

Originally posted by [PDC]Alexie
For ruining any possibility of fair rvr, decent 1fg vs 1fg fights, and for generally Fucking up DAoC probably forever, since 6pm this evening , til now and probably til about 5am u`ll run in your 5fg . Get some skills ? Roll a dfferent realm perhaps ? do something fucking useful, i cant play in emain no more cos of the lag i get , whenever the zerg is close i triple red OOO and die . just fo somewhere else.

whine whine whine

First day playing?

O

old.Tzeentch

[PDC] Alexie is the biggest bandwagoner gimp ever i think.

everyone marvel at his internet toughness as he throws in expletives left right and centre.

fear his power as he utters words wishing people to die 'irl'.

they dont get tougher than this guy, no siree.

you better watch out when you see this guy, obviously not one to be trifled with.

bigrolleyes.gif

B

bracken_woodman

whine whine whine

You know what's pathetic? The fact a mid still has the gall to slag us off when midgard is just as capable of, and regularly does, run in huge zergs. Ive been in 1fg in Odins this evening so havent been party to any of the zerging - but just been to emain now for the first time tonight to be met with 5fg of mids at amg. I think it's great to see mids out mounting the numbers - that's what emain is about now, and more power to those that bring the fight rather than whining. It is, however, pathetic to see a mid whining about the alb zerg. It is hypocrasy of the highest order.

G

Gordonax

*Yawn*.

Has anyone told you yet there are *three* RvR borders? You don't want zergs? Come to Hadrians Wall.

People who complain about zergs but never leave emain have only themselves to blame.

F

-fwapp-

For ruining any possibility of fair rvr,

uuuuuumm alexi sowwwwwie to point this out to u and all but u bought a high RR sb and use a buffbot.... um, thats.... not fair on ppl who leveled their own and try to play without buffbots? ;)
imo biggest fuck of of daoc is buffbots :(

C

Crashtje

i didnt buy a high rr shadowblade , ive got her to rr5 - ididnt buy her either, i acquired her. doesnt mean to say i aint levelled to 50 before , also the buffbot aint mine, i got full acces to it, and if i DIDNTuse it i`d get raped sideways :/ you must know that

G

gwal

whine whine whine

ur welcome noob

H

Hanhepi

... i cant play in emain no more cos of the lag i get , whenever the zerg is close i triple red OOO and die . ...
LMAO!!! Nice one, really.

You having crappy hardware and I-net connection is OF COURSE Albion's fault. Uhu.
What's next? You blame us for running near some trees just to slow your system down?
And then? You blame us for wearing emblems cos that slows your system down?

Really, if you get triple squares when seeing 50 players then you're playing the wrong game on the wrong machine.

Anyway ... really looking forward to your upcoming damn-NPCzerg-and-houses-in-Jordheim-I-can't-move-there-anymore-thread.

A

AbPoon

There were strong Mid zergs, also Hibs zerged like fuck for a while aswell

Admit Albs do it more but with a larger population of nubs what do you really expect, i sometimes spam a line of irc if i'm pissed at the zerg but please we've had these threads since i could remember and they've always been pointless.

The low RR zerglings i can fully understand as they have trouble competing, the only people that piss me off are the high rr people who run with the zergs such as Outlaw/Zoyster but then a group with outlaw and zoyster in with no Gunnerr is stupidly easy to kill in even numbers so i suppose i can see why they do it aswell.

Anyway its by the by, you pay you fucking play, and that means how ever you want to within the COC, dont like it then dont RVR

S

Spamb0t

isnt there any way to make this dude SHUT THE FFFF UP!!!!!!

i think he whines even more then me.... then something HAS TO BE WRONG.

O

old.Outlaw

Originally posted by AbPoon

The low RR zerglings i can fully understand as they have trouble competing, the only people that piss me off are the high rr people who run with the zergs such as Outlaw/Zoyster but then a group with outlaw and zoyster in with no Gunnerr is stupidly easy to kill in even numbers so i suppose i can see why they do it aswell.

W0t fukin server do you play on?....cuz it aint Excalibur....u go to emain what once a week? and u draw these BS conclusions!

U_ONLY_THINK_WE_ZERG_CUZ_OF_OUR_DMs!!!!!!

(anyway have u started ur savage yet?)

O

old.Zoyster

Originally posted by AbPoon

Hahahahahaha, u really r a fool ! Do you know what makes me laugh about peopel like you. I don't know who you r, I've heard of you only Whining on BW, just liek a handful of other "Experts", Never or Raraely seen in RvR. Get some Balls bitch.

O

old.Outlaw

er noo we both just woke up... after loggin at 1AM last night ... not 5 ...

O

old.Outlaw

Originally posted by old.Sko
^^ both replied. truth hurts you know ? =D

lol Zoy....another one of your "experts"...

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
[PDC] Alexie is the biggest bandwagoner gimp ever i think.

everyone marvel at his internet toughness as he throws in expletives left right and centre.

fear his power as he utters words wishing people to die 'irl'.

they dont get tougher than this guy, no siree.

you better watch out when you see this guy, obviously not one to be trifled with.

carefull he will buy a hib and flame you

i didnt buy a high rr shadowblade , ive got her to rr5 - ididnt buy her either, i acquired her. doesnt mean to say i aint levelled to 50 before , also the buffbot aint mine, i got full acces to it, and if i DIDNTuse it i`d get raped sideways :/ you must know that

You have never dinged 50, you sold the only char that looked as though you may actually ding 50 on

O

old.Outlaw

Toyama Tokanawa, rr1l7 healbot
Buffmachine, rr1l3 healbot with bof
Krolllka, rr1l5 inactive backstabber

member of rez company

old.Sko
Talks too much!

I rest my case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread