i cant renew mi account

Kaoks

Fledgling Freddie
Hello there ive got mi account closed from 5 days ago, wen i tried to renew this saturday something happens and they refused the pay , tryed again yesterday at morning with a new credit card of a friend ( he used it to renew hes account this week ) and wen i open the account details on camelot europe , a currently invoice its in proces (from 24 hours + ago)

Any1 here has got the same problem than me?

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Or you can do as I did, whine endlessly on RightNow and witness customer support at an absolute low, maybe even sub zero level, because they do nada, nothing zip to help out. Answers within 48 hours at the fastest, lol the company i work would have been broke ages ago if we asked people to bend over and take it in the rear for 2 days before we finally put down the coffee mug, unplugged the thumb from our butts and looked at the problem. Monopoly is an ugly thing and god damn GOA revel in it the cheeky bastards...
2nd or 3rd time I complain about Sub pages being pre-historic but they give a rats ass about it.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
I completely agree with you there. They should hire a 100 man army to write back a simple we're sorry message.

They should also get rid of the 24h delay/protection, it's not like people will go and try using creditcard generators and such!

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Daedalus said:
I completely agree with you there. They should hire a 100 man army to write back a simple we're sorry message.

They should also get rid of the 24h delay/protection, it's not like people will go and try using creditcard generators and such!

"Sorry" msgs dont help me much and why so offensive, i dont remember pissing down your neck.
To say GOA customer support is ok is down right stupid - end of story.

Not my job to figure out a way to improve it, im the customer, i get to whine and bitch and moan all i bloody want.
got a problem with bitching and moaning leave a msg here and ill try and get back to you within 48-72 hours if i can cba ot you'll just be ignored ( to follow the GOA spirit)

V

Valeo

Invoice

I'm having the same problem i payed my account they took money off my card
still it says my account is closed when i try to enter daoc,
that was a week ago.. just now i tried to use another card when i choose how many months it's just says sending information and nothing happends...

I must say this is getting very ****ing annoying :( :(

Gizmo

Fledgling Freddie
Kaoks said:
Hello there ive got mi account closed from 5 days ago, wen i tried to renew this saturday something happens and they refused the pay , tryed again yesterday at morning with a new credit card of a friend ( he used it to renew hes account this week ) and wen i open the account details on camelot europe , a currently invoice its in proces (from 24 hours + ago)

Any1 here has got the same problem than me?

Did you press the link in the mail you got when you changed details/way of payment ???

If you didn't then you can wait years.

Had same problem when a mate open'd his acc. Dumbass forgot to press link in mail.

Hope it solved your problem.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Gizmo said:
Did you press the link in the mail you got when you changed details/way of payment ???

If you didn't then you can wait years.

Had same problem when a mate open'd his acc. Dumbass forgot to press link in mail.

Hope it solved your problem.

Hihi i want a mail with a link, but since I moved to another country and my old e-mail became obsolete I can't change it, because they send a confirmation mail to the old mail in order for the new mail to work, Einstein certainly had a crack at that one, brilliant setup

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
I have exactly same problem with their 'brilliant (c) GOA (c)(c)(c) Paying System (c) tm.' So ofc, I tried it few times, always with same result. Rightnowed it... more than 3 days now, no response.

To be honest, I begin to be very pissed off of GOA and their approach to this. I am really beginning to think about forwarding whole situation to my lawyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom