I bring death !

W

Wij

There we were, 7 of us in Aki's Bloodfelag camp. Damini had just left so I was feeling less worried about death :D We had managed to get lucky and finish the quest for those who were on it and just killed a couple more for extra XP before we left. Feeling confident I decided to pull the dude by the nearest house for more XP with me arrows. In came quite a few. We were holding out but after the guy I was killing died I noticed there was a caster dealing out damage by the same house. "I AER TEH HERO", I thought and decide to risk my own skin to stop him casting and ran up to him with my spear. I forgot that Bloodfelag's can not only see through walls but run though them too. Not bothering with the doors several more Bloodies charged through the side of the house and killed me. They then went on to kill everyone else.

"Humble p13 ?"

"Yes - I'll eat 20 !"

D

Damini

You missed the part about how I was there still, waiting for Kenny to get his arse in gear, see you all die, try helping but rapidly think better of it, and engage my cowardice and run away.

Five minutes later.... I turn up in town, very smug in my aliveness. Hah! So I'm the unlucky one am I Wij? Huh? HUH?

I do some shopping, sell my loot, and feel very pleased to be alive. And *then* the windsniffing Bloodfelag catches up with me in town and stabs me to death in front of the guard and a very confused guild.

"Hi, Im Damini! I'm just here towwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww."

Eurgh.

I guess the rumours are true. I am crap at staying alive. Even when I use cowardice and abandon you all, and even when i make it safely back to town. *sigh*

S

Summo

Hee hee hee. Killed in the centre of town after shopping. Heh heh. :D

W

Wij

She could pull several monsters anywhere in town.

Hang on...

:D

T

Testin da Cable

heheh oh dear :eek6:

ps. no, I still havn't got it :(

H

Hashmonster

Originally posted by testin_da_cable

ps. no, I still havn't got it :(

*points at sig*

*again!* :D

Soz damini by the way - i would've been back in to be part of the group last night but blueyonder went balls up last night. Completely stopped workin! :eek:

W

Wij

aw you missed the fun. no xp tho. too many deaths :)

W

Wij

16.7 \o/

I played a bit last night after our lass had gone to bed, very pissed. Had to pester a guild-mate to show me the way back to Hugginfell to log off :)

S

Sar

Played nearly all day saturday, but nothing at all today other than 5 mins to show the game running to someone.

I'll make up for it though :D

Finished off Serious Sam 2 instead. Fookin brilliant game :)

S

SoWat

Ran up a Healer over the wekend (lvl11 now). Was very fast, as everyone wants a healer ;) Cadrie is the name.

B

Bym

Spent the weekend power-levelling a 'friend' (you know who you are, be grateful!) so my healer actually gained a whole 4 bubs in a week and is still level 11! I created a healer so I could level quickly too dammit, but I get told off for levelling!

Going to trash Bym (cos I get bored after 30 mins when I play her) and sort out my hunter so I can do a bit of soloing and not keep getting killed every time I join a stupid group (with my 'friends' permission of course).

<sob>

B

Bym

I just thought that a liccle sob at the end of that moan was fitting :)

Monday = moan day

X

Xavier

bym = moans all week

so why is Monday different?

B

Bym

Just you wait till I get home young man (wags finger), toyboys should speak only when spoken to and respect their elders (and more intelligent, attractive, etc), lol, :p

W

Wij

OK - relationship counselling time.

"Tell me Xav - Why do you feel the need to ogle g04t pr0n ?"

"Hey, stop touching me ! Nothing gives you that right !!!"

X

Xavier

oi! shaddit!

just u wait til i get home young lady!

as to you wij..... gRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom