I bet 100 million pounds

Chronictank

FH is my second home
he should be forced to pay for all this
while i sympathise with him as he lost his kid, the tax payer shouldnt be forced to pay for the millions in legal fees

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yes i did feel sorry for him that his son died but omfg my patience has worn as thin as donald trumps comb over!

if he wants any other investigations done he should bloody well pay for them, he shuld have paid for tis one tbh its nt like he doesnt have the money and to waist tax payers money on something that the tax payers couldnt give a rats buttock about is quite dispicable tbh.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
although one good thing did come out of this, that arrogant money grabbing cock end of a butler got what was coming to him

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl he makes me cringe sooo much, theres his book at the library and everytime i see it at work i turn it spine inwards so i dont have to see it.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
is there anyone Al Fayed didnt blame?

BBC NEWS | UK | Fayed conspiracy claim collapses

From a very early stage he claimed the conspiracy had been instigated by Diana's former father-in-law, the Duke of Edinburgh.

But by the time Mr Al Fayed left the witness box in Court 73 at the Royal Courts of Justice on 18 February, the list of supposed conspirators had reached astonishing proportions - so astonishing, really, that the "conspiracy" appeared to have lost any connection with reality.

By the end of that day Mr Al Fayed had named the following as conspirators: the princess's former husband, the Prince of Wales; the former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair; two former commissioners of the Metropolitan Police, Paul Condon and John Stevens; the Queen's former private secretary Lord Fellowes and the former British ambassador to Paris, Lord Jay.

But that was not all. According to Mr Al Fayed, Diana's elder sister Lady Sarah McCorquodale had been part of the cover-up. The Al Fayed bodyguard Trevor Rees who was severely injured in the crash had been described as a "crook" who had also, according to Mr Al Fayed, been part of the conspiracy.

Similar accusations had been levelled against the intelligence services of Britain, France and the United States, together with the French emergency, medical and judicial authorities.

All - according to Mohamed Al Fayed - had been part of the plot to carry out, or cover up, multiple murder.
The cost of inquiries into Princess Diana's death is almost £7m

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
although one good thing did come out of this, that arrogant money grabbing cock end of a butler got what was coming to him

Agreed.

However, as for Al Fayed, I do feel sorry for him. He's lost his only son, and he's slowly lost his mind. At first, all his rantings and ravings, I thought was all to do with him being denied a passport. But as times gone on, its just been a slow and public humiliation for him, and its his own fault.

We always knew that the driver was at fault, and that there may have been paparatzi involvement, but 100 million pounds to finally get Burrel to admit he was a lying twat, its realy taking the piss a little.

Don't get me wrong, I have no love for Al Fayed, but all he's done is just make public his limited grasp on his sanity. I just hope someone close to him will pluck up the courage to send him to a shrink, otherwise he's going to do himself (and possably others) serious harm.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
his daughter prehaps? dodi was his only son but not his only child tbh his daughter must be feeling a bit sick over this i mean she lost a family member too and then her dad went loopy.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
He had a daughter... sec, quick check...

Right, 5 kids, one of whom is dead (Dodi). He has another son Omar I think. Not a great deal of information on them it seems.

Its strange, the way the media goes on about Dodi Al-Fayed, they
always make it sound like he was the only kid. Wierd.

Bet the rest must feel like the disapointing spawn of his loins.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
I think Dodi was the one who he groomed to take over his empire so to speak

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol talk about an heir and a spare...

didnt realise he had 5 kids thought it was just his daughter.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Aye. Just seems like Dodi was the only one that mattered, which must realy piss the other kids off. Say, you think one of them could have arranged it?

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
all i can say is.. well what a fucking suprise!!! turns out diana died in a car crash caused by a pissed up driver.

didnt we already know this?

want my money back

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, back to topic, Al-Fayed should pay the whole legal costs, for dragging us through all this AGAIN.

If he contests it, well he can pay for that too.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There's something not quite right with Al Fayed

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I love on the news today a spokesman for Al Fayed say

"All Mr Al Fayed wants is the truth to come out"

Is it fuck, all he wants is everyone to agree with him, which isnt the truth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom